Ch 5

Please excuse my mistakes - Enjoy

Zane POV

Yesterday was such a disturbing day that I couldn't sleep that night. I tried to take the focus off from Miranda but I just didn't understand what was so wonderful about her that would cause Devin to have an affair with her. I found myself back on her instagram page but this time not to look but to find more things about her. It was like all the eposides of catfish had came alive in my bedroom. I followed the people I assumed were close friends and family. I even found out what she did for a living and to my supprsie she wasn't just some random Becky out here, she works for one of the most successful companies in our city and judging by her last name the person who owns the company is her father.

I then found that Devin and her had met through the companys instagram page. Devin and Miranda father were having a dinner party celebrating the partnership they had encountered together. I remember Devin spoke of something like that but. I wasn't able to attend due to me finishing up one of the last cases I would work and he understood that .

Putting two and two together I would assume that since theirs a partnership between Devin and Miranda father they were destined to see each other more than once a week. Something that maybe could have started off so innocently like having lunch turned into a full blown out relationship.

I wanted to think she had came on to him, that he had tried to stop her becsuae I had never had a infidelity problem with Devin because he was constanly under me before any of this had happened,but I couldn't blame this all on her.

By the time I was finally ready to sleep the the birds had already started chirping but the sun had not risen so I knew it was early in the morning.
-----------------
"Good morning". I spoke walking into the kitchen seeing Rhonda making herself some coffee.

"Morning". She responded.

"What the move for today" ? I asked as I made myself a cup of coffee.

" Well it past 12 going on one so I assume you didn't sleep last night". "And you have to get ready Marcus called to make sure you be ready on time". She spoke lightly stirring her coffee then taking a sip.

"So being the good sister I am, I decided not to wake you and take something comfortable out for you to wear". " And would you believe I even ironed it". Rhonda spoke pointing to the outfit on the ironing board.

"Two cheating people in a marriage isn't going to fix anything". I spoke smiling at what she had picked out.

"I did good didn't I , plus you just going out with a friend to have some fun I don't remember that to be cheating". Rhonda spoke.

"Remember what I've been telling you, plus you need to hurry and do something with yourself and this head". She spoke walking out of the Kitchen.

After taking a well needed hot shower, I sat infront of the vanity mirror running the flat iron through the birds nest on top of my head, afterwards I lightly out on some make-up.