Ch. 6

I lied, I tried to update swirling, but I wasn't feeling it I think I'm just going to delete the story and re-write it and change things up a little we'll talk about this later. Please excuse any mistakes.

Enjoy- Jaz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zane POV

It had been a week since I last seen Marcus. When I finally found out who had texted me that night we texted faithfully ever since.

I really haven't had the time to get out or go somewhere to meet him, I've only had time to go and watch the twins due to Devin being more home than the usual. It was like he had changed because after that night I woke up to an empty bed, but a kitchen with him in it cooking breakfast for the both of us. Not only that but we've been on more dates this week than we have been in the last two years and from time to time he would do small things he used to do. I don't know if he caught flight of what I was on to, but I liked it. He came home at five daily and texted me during the day to check on me .

And the way I think only allowed it to be short lived, I was constantly checking Miranda page for ant updates, checking likes and comments but I got nothing.

It was like I had put a glass cup on the edge of the counter knowing what was going to happen but decided to leave it their anyways and while distracted by something else I would constantly remind myself that 'The cup on the edge of the counter','The cup on the edge of the counter'. So I would multiple times I would look back at the cup checking on it. Telling myself that 'oh I'm going to hear the cup if it falls',' that I'm going to catch it in time if it falls".  preparing myself for what I already going to happen.So when the cup does what it does when its on the edge of the counter and fall, I'm not mad I'm just disappointed that I didn't push it back further.

So imagine how things had been going so good this week , and how Devin was doing this and that, but when six came around and Devin wasn't home I decided to check Miranda instagram, something I haven't did all day.

Clicking the first pick I saw,  it was from seven hours ago making it around one when the picture was taken. Anyone would think I was a regular picture with two plates of food, but every since I had found out about her and her page I had turned into my own detective agent.

'Lunch with this handsome' was the caption, but that wasn't enough for me. I f she could sleep with a married man then I'm sure she could possibly be sleeping with someone other than my husband.

Noticing that the picture had an glass back ground I decided to screen shot the picture and head to the gallery in my phone. once there I zoomed in on the picture. Like I said before I wasn't mad, just disappointed that I thought such bliss would last forever.

I sighed getting up from the kitchen table  walking towards the candles slowly blowing them out. Walking up the stairs towards going into my room I headed towards the closet to change out of the red  lace corset. Grabbing one of the t-shirts I heard my phone ring. Peaking out of the closet to see who was calling I smiled and grabbed the phone accepting the face time call. 

"Ohhh what you got on".  The smiling face said through the phone.

"Nun for you". I responded closing the lace robe.

" I like it, makes your skin grow".  He said forgetting what I said before.

Slightly blushing I smiled "Thank you".

Telling Marcus that I have to put down the phone real quick I ran back into the closet to change clothes.

Now walking down stairs with the phone in my hand I entered the kitchen. Turning on the lights I walked towards the cabinets grabbing containers to put the food I had cooked up for leftovers.