Possibly New Comic Idea!?

So I thought up an idea for a comic that wasn't as paranormal and random like my other comic Hysteria, and I came up with this!
It was like midnight when I drew this so some of the characters in the sketch are poorly drawn lol.

Sketch Character Key:
Gloria - The only girl in the sketch in the front bottom.
Stanly - The crazy guy wearing a tutu and holding maracas.
Arthur - The dead panning guy with a sweater vest and holding a #1 Boss coffee mug.
Nagisa - The poorly drawn kawaii hipster in the top right corner.
Rin - The Hot tempered Tsundere Red Head in between/behind Arthur and Stanly.
Mako - The Shy and slightly creepy blonde Agender sitting in the top left corner.
Sazuya: The grumpy alcoholic who is secretly and Otaku but gets Tsundere about it when the topic is brought up who's glaring at Stanly from the bottom right corner.
Barry: The adorable, sugar loving candy red haired kawaii baby sitting in the bottom left corner, inocently nomming a frosted donut with rainbow sprinkles. And yes. Barry has a pair of oversized cherries in his hair, their actually realistic hair clips he has a ton of them and they're all different.

And how bout I give y'all a little teaser!!! :3

Basically Gloria gets fired from her job at MegaMarket, obviously a grocery store lol, and looks for a new job. She applies for a few jobs but didn't get accepted to any of the ones she applied for...except one. When she thought she failed all her interviews she got a letter from Game Co., one of the world's top organizations in electronic production. Gloria instantly got everything she thought she would need prepared for her interview, which was supposed to be the next day at 10:30 AM. Gloria didn't sleep at all due to excitement and anxiety, so on the way to the interview she stopped at a nearby cafe and got a large cup of coffee. After spending 15 minutes looking for parking she finally found a space, and with 5 minutes to spare. Gloria quickly grabbed her laptop case and purse and entered the Game Co. Office Building. Gloria's letter said the interview would be held in Conference Room D, on the top floor of the building (just a little side note, the Game Co. Office is 75 stories tall and has several different floors In the basement.) After a while riding the elevator, and searching for conference room D while getting slightly lost along the way, she eventually found it...but was 15 minutes late. Gloria took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She heard a rough voice say "state your name and purpose.", to which she replied with, "O-oh! Umm I'm Gloria. Gloria Birchland! And I'm uhh...I'm here about the job opening for a...a secretary! I got your letter telling me my interview was today at 10:30..."
There was a moment of silence before she heard the voice again say "The door is opened, You may enter."
When Gloria opened the door to the conference room, she was not prepared for what she saw next...

AND THERES THE TEASER HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED :D

I own all the the characters, locations, And stuff involved with the comics "Hysteria" and
"The Glorified Secretary" plz don't steal them