Onyx gemsona

Onyx escaped to earth with my other Gemsonas Howlite, Moonstone, Black Opal(another gem harlequin except she was made as an Opal not by fusion), and Black Saphire. When she got separated from the others in battle, she was defeated and her gem cracked. Her gem was knocked into nearby ferns and was "lost in time" after the battle ended and the plants overgrew across the old battle grounds, but Druzy was wandering around and eventually found Onyx's gem. When Druzy found Onyx, her gem became partly fused with the plants since the roots and vines that surrounded her gem grew through the cracks, yet didn't shatter her. Druzy could tried to help fix Onyx because she felt pity for the helpless cracked gem and spent most of her time searching for something her gem could use as a temporary vessel.  Eventually and old forgotten portable radio ,probably left by a passing human, had found its way to Druzy while she was searching for supplies, cause she made found a small cave near the battle field and took shelter there since she found Onyx's gem. So Druzy took the radio, which I should say was broken and had a hole in it showing all the wires and stuff inside it, and set Onyx's gem into the hole and waited to see if her the radio would work. After a few seconds Onyx was able to use partly fuse with the radio and was able to repair it internally so she could use it properly. Onyx's gem was successfully able to use the radio as a vessel and, over time, was able to use it along with the plants to look around and perhaps communicate. (kinda like how Lapis was trapped in the mirror and how the mystery gem was using the old lighthouse as a body thing like when it was mad cause Larz carved his name into it in the other episode). So Druzy became friends with Onyx and helped her practice controlling the radio and stuff and they stayed there for a long time. But one day, Druzy was walking around carrying "Radio Onyx" when suddenly the nearby warp pad was activated and an upset pearl appeared followed by a boy on a pink lion (pretty obvious wat this episode is lol if u haven't watched it tho that sux it was really adorable). Druzy quickly hid in the undergrowth with Onyx and waited for them to leave. The pearl ran off and the boy with his lion chased after her and Druzy came out of hiding and continued on with her walk. After a while, she heard the two approaching and hid in the bushes again with Onyx. While the pearl held up a flag and proceeded to tell a story about the battle that took place oh so very long ago, the Lion walked ovr and suddenly picked up Onyx in its mouth and went back to the boy. Druzy, not knowing wat they would do to her friend, lept out of her hiding place and chased after the lion. Onyx was screaming through the radio in panic the entire time so the Pearl and the boys attention were completely on the lion with the distressed gem fusion chasing after it. The Pearl summoned her weapon and Druzy watched as the human boy suddenly summoned a gem weapon as well. The lion sat next to the boy with the Onyx, still screeching away, in its mouth. The boy asked why Druzy was chasing the lion and she explained everything. She Steven looked at Onyx gem closely then to Duzy's surprise, he licked it. Onyx made a disgusted sound as he did so but then her gem started to glow and the crack was gone instantly, but the vines were somehow still intertwined with her gem. Onyx was greatful and the four started talking about where they came from. It was getting dark so Steven invited the two misfit gems back to the temple where they could stay as Crystal gems. Unfortunately, Onyx was still trapped in the radio...but she was content and was happy that she wasn't cracked anymore.

So that's all I wrote so far lol :P I own all my characters plz don't steal them. I do NOT own Steven universe