Old House

Now, this is a rather interresting (so I think) Idea I cam up with a few months ago.  I don't have any peices written out the way I normally do.  Sorry!  I came up with this after walking through a beautiful old New English house--completely empty.  The place is real, the plot is not.  Enjoy! 

Victoria is a young woman, well, not quite yet.   She is doing her best to be a proper young lady. Her older sister (no name yet) and younger brother, Henry, live with their parents in Brockwayville.  Their brand-new house, construction finished in 1890, full of their precious goods.  All seems well, for a time.

Close to 100 years later, another family moves into this house.  All the neighbors give them strange looks for their obvious willingness to buy such a house, even though, aside from a little wear and tear, the house is in great condition.  The middle child, a boy, begins having dreams bout a strange girl. At first there is nothing odd about these dreams, except maybe the fact that they stay vivid after he wakes up, but soon they become more than simply dreams.  This girl's life begins to parallel his own when his sister, Gabrielle, finds what may soon become new addition to the family.

Now for the nitty gritty.  The part about the boy would be written in 3rd person while the girl would be in 1st.  She does not come to him every night but only on important ones--though what she considers important and what he considers important may differ vastly.  There just might be a way to save the boy in a way that she never was.