Chapter 16 - Chinese Food

ابدأ من البداية

“Hey!” He smiles and picks me up as I jump on him and wrap my legs around his waist. Jake held me with his arms wrapped around my back securely. 

“Excited to see me?” He chuckled. 

“Yup!” I pecked his lips. 

“Hard to believe we were together three hours ago. Sorry I took so long, babe. I had to help Jay out with his stupid car.” He kissed me. 

“It’s okay, Jake. You don’t have to apologize.” I hated when he felt guilty because he wasn’t with me twenty-four/seven. Had had a right to relax with the guys. Last week, I forced him to go mudding at River Ranch with our male friends while I hung out with Erica, Melanie, and Haley. I knew how much he liked the trip and I was so glad he had gone.  

Besides, if we hang out to much we might get sick of each other. It was hard to believe though because I knew I never would.  

“Mmm. You smell good.” He buried his face into my hair and neck, tickling me as he did. I was chuckling at the tingling feeling.  

“Oh, you like that?” Oh no. 

Jacob ran over to the couch as he held on to me and placed me onto it. He wore a mischievous smile as he rose his hands and started to tickle me furiously.

“J- Jake! Hahaha! S- Stop! Haha!” I said, laughing in between my stuttered words.  

My boyfriend laughed as he tickled my under arms, stomach, sides, and neck. It didn’t surprise me how he avoided my bruises. Jacob was always so considerate.  

“You look so funny!” He laughed as I squirmed under his tickling touch. 

“J-jacob, I’m so g-going to get yo f-for this! Hahaha!” I managed to voice a whole sentence through my laughter until he finally stopped.  

I was gasping for air and taking jagged breaths in when he dropped his hands and stopped tickling. We were both still smiling and chuckling from the little episode he had started. 

He was taking jagged breaths as well until he calmed down and his smile slowly disappeared. I was unconsciously doing the same when I saw his face display passion and his eyes show love.  

The two of us just looked at each other in the quiet and still atmosphere, the only things moving were our chests as we breathed.

I grew conscious that Jake was crouched over me as I lay on the couch, he was moving closer to me. 

My heartbeat began to increase and butterflies started to appear from the bottom of my stomach, until they took over me completely.  

I wrapped my arms instinctively around his neck as his lips touched mine. He rested his body on mine but didn’t crush me with his full weight. Jacob had both shoulders on each side of me, resting on the couch for support. 

Our tongues danced together as we explored each others mouths freely, reveling in each other’s taste and warmth. 

I bit his bottom lip softly, enjoying his low manly groan. I loved knowing that I had caused it. Jacob trailed away from my mouth and I frowned but relaxed when his lips trailed soft, slow kisses down my neck. I moaned at the tingles in the sensitive and delicate skin.

Jacob had surprised me when his teeth bit that sensitive skin at the hollow of my neck. I yelped at the sting of his love-bite, and he let out a husky chuckle. That was definitely going to leave a mark... 

I put my hand on his neck and brought it down to my lips where I trailed the same soft kisses and  took him by surprise with that same unexpected bite.