"Shower." I nodded and ran my fingers through the ends of his hair. I kissed his cheek and he took my hands. He pulled me to the back room and pulled out his acoustic guitar.

He sat on the floor and patted his lap. I sat and he put my hands in position. He gave me one of his picks and I smiled. "Maybe I can teach you how to play the piano."

"I would love that." He replied and moved my fingers. "Like that. Now play."

I did and he moved my fingers as I strummed the guitar. "Kissing in cars? Really, Vic?!" I heard Jaime yell.

"Yes. Kellin has to learn somehow." Vic replied. I smiled and he moved his hands. He opened his notebook to the cords and I started playing on my own.

"As we wake up in your room, your face is the first thing I see. The first time I've seen love and the last I'll ever need." I sang. Vic wrapped his arms around me.

"You remind her that your future would be nothing without her. Never lose her I'm afraid. Better think of something good to say." Vic sang.

"But it's all be done more than once, so I'll keep on trying. Oh god, don't let me be the only one who says." I played the wrong note and stopped. Vic laughed and put his head in my neck.

"Looks like we have Vic's replacement!" Mike said. I blushed.

"I could never replace him." I replied. Vic kissed my neck and I smiled.

"Can't wait until you two are at each others throats." Jaime said.

"Same." I replied.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Vic mumbled.

"Don't you know? I'm fucking Harley Quinn crazy." I replied. He rolled his eyes and I smiled at him.

"Should've known." He mumbled.

I blushed and moved his guitar. I turned in his lap and pushed him down. I cuddled into him and smiled. "You're too good to me." I whispered.

"Not good enough for you."

"You're more than enough, sweetheart." I whispered. He smiled.

"I doubt that."

"I'm high maintenance, but you put up with me and all my bullshit. You've made me feel a way no other guy could. You aren't afraid of who you are or completely in the closet. You aren't experimenting and you know how to treat me. You spoil me to hell and back. What else could a guy ask for?"

"Someone who knows their sexuality..."

"That shit doesn't matter to me. And you have a big dick. So..." I trailed off. He laughed a little and I kissed his cheek.

"You're so precious." He whispered.

I just smiled and laid my head on his chest. "Who knew that I would end up with my favourite singer?"

"I don't know. Maybe when the universe created you they were like 'that boy is gonna be gay and be with Vic Fuentes.'"

"You're a dork." I replied. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I know. Are you gonna come to the APMAs? It's the first year."

"When?"

"July 21st."

"I might have court that day. I'll try baby."

"I understand if you can't."

"No. I'll be there. It's your big day."

"Only if you can."

"Of course I can. You're my boyfriend and I'm gonna be there."

"I'll save you a seat." I smiled and kissed his cheek. I rubbed his hip bone and left my hand there. "Too bad it's a week after our anniversary."

"Yeah. I know. But it's okay."