"P-please stop," I plead quietly , but he doesn't listen; he never does.

Instead he yells, "Shut up slut!" Before sending a kick to my face. I know that I shouldn't have said that, I've learned to keep my mouth shut but somehow I hope that own day he will listen.

Black dots appear in my vision. Is god finally giving me peace? Am I now at his mercy? Take me please! Stop this! I think, as I fall into the dark abyss of unconsciousness.

I wake up on the floor. Glass shards litter the ground around me, and as I sit up, it mimics the sound of a chime blowing in the breze as it falls off my bloodied form and onto the floor. With a wince at my aching body, I clutch my throbing head as if I could somehow erase the pain.

Standing up on weak legs, I take a proper look at the mess that has been made. Blood. Great.

Now I have to clean up the mess.

After sweeping up the shards and depositing them into the rubbish, and thoroughly mopping the floor, you cant tell that I got the crap beaten out of me only an hour ago.

Deciding that it's probably not wise to stand there bleeding after I've already cleaned the floor, I decide it time to tend to my wounds.

Making my way to the bathroom, I take a seat on the toilet and as I pick glass out of my wounds. I throw them onto the floor in hope that someone might just walk right up in here and stand on them. Maybe then, they might experience just a smidgen of pain that I go through on a daily basis.

Fixing my hair and covering the now bangaged wounds, as to not draw anymore un-needed attention to myself,  I make my way to the front door.

But I don't open it and walk out. No, I pull aside the curtains and take a minute to mentally prepare myself for the comments that are about to be thrown my way.

Fat. Ugly. Anorexic. Ranga.

That's what they call me.

With my head down, I walk out the door. Or, more like stumble as I feel the impact of a body smash against mine. I look up and my eyes lock onto those of the wicked betas son, but instantly move down to the ground.

I cower away.

"Lily. Lily," he tsks.

I stay silent as he cirles my body running his index finger down my throat. I gulp.

"Watch where you're going next time," he flicks the purple bruise on my face and I wince. Unfortunately, my face is one place that I cant hide the bruises.

Sensing his retreting form, I keep my eyes on his back untill he's out of sight. Which I then let out the breath I had been holding.

I would stick up the finger but you know my situation....

They blame me for something I didn't do, I have no parents, no family, no friends, nothing. So why me?

I'm lonely. A loner.

I've been tortured, both mentally and physically. This is my own personal hell I endure every day.

I was saving myself for my mate but they had to take it away from me, they take away anything and everything away.

They say I'm not good enough for a mate and I won't have one, I never listened. But maybe they are right, maybe he will abuse me as well.

One second I'm standing near a really ugly water fountain and the next I'm being thrown at a tree. I scream in a shock as my front body slams into the tree.

I collapse to the floor and look up at the alpha's son, he grabs my hair roughly and pulls me up kneeing my face.

I cry at him to stop, to just listen for once, "p-please s-stop!"

His sinful smirk has always scared me, I can't see a smirk without thinking about him.

It's like he follows me everywhere and he doesn't know it, I'm terrified of him.

He was the one who first raped me.

Flashback
"LILY!" I look at an angry Sam and my eyes widen.

He grabs my hair and pulls me into his room, he pushes me on his bed and rips my clothes off.

My eyes widen when I realise what he's going to do, "p-please don't," I plead.

He doesn't say a thing and strips off his clothes, "Sam please," he hits me.

"It's not Sam to you!" He spits and sucks at my neck.

Tears fall down my cheeks and I sob, he wasn't meant to be the one to take my innocence. My mate, a one true love was.

Flashback over

"Stupid omega!" He spits. That's the last thing I see, a blurry image of him.

I close my eyes and let myself fall unconscious.

Please make the pain go away moon goddess, please.

'It's okay Lily.'

'It really isn't Celeste.' she sighs.

'Mate will find us,' I roll my eyes mentally.

'You've said that for the past three years Celeste, he still hasn't found us,' I say sadly.

'Don't give up, please,' I won't give up yet.

WELCOME TO ALPHA OF DOOM!

I honestly hope you enjoy it, this chapter was a bit sloppy but I promise it gets way better.

I know it was like a depressing chapter but I had to say what they do to her.

A Ranga is an offensive term for red heads, red heads get sensitive about it

But please show your support by;
Voting, commenting, following.

You're amazing!
Keely
*edited

Alpha of Doomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें