Without wasting anymore precious time, Zayn dips in the tips of two fingers, groaning from how hot she felt around him. God, it was close to unbearable. His cock twitched in his boxers, he rid himself of his pants a while back. Fortunately. The constriction was too much.

Lauren's muscles churned. It's been a while. But there was no discomfort. All she felt was pure, perpetual elation. His fingers reached a certain depth that evoked guttural cries from her chest. The sounds were music to Zayn's ears.

He pumped his fingers slowly, strumming her gently like a heavenly harp. Stars began to pepper her sky until she almost saw all white.

"Zayn, I-" Her hands search for something to hold onto when her hips begin rocking to the beat of his ministrations, chasing down her climax.

But Zayn had other plans. He pulled his fingers before her release, earning him an ice cold glare and whine of protest.

"Not yet, kitten." Kitten. Lauren almost came then and there.

Working his boxers off, Zayn grasps the root of his dick and pumps his long shaft twice to tamp down the pain. In turn, her breath hitched as her green eyes fell onto his glossy reddened tip. Her inner muscles clenched in anticipation as he sets himself between her legs, spreading her thighs wide apart with her knees almost touching the mattress.

He moves in slowly, skidding his head up and down her sweltering crevice, stopping to torment her clit before swooping back down and slipping into her in one smooth go.

"Fucking hell," Lauren groaned aloud, feeling unbelievably full thanks to his impressive stature.

Zayn grunted at the tight and humid squeeze. He needed time to adjust. She was flexing around him like an iron fist.

"God, you feel so good, baby. So good." He felt the need to repeat himself. To justify just how heavenly she felt around him.

After a few moments, he began to move, thrusting at a leisurely pace. The steady rhythm drove Lauren nuts, but she was in no place to complain. How could she when all her sensations were overrun with zeal.

Lowering himself onto her sticky body, they both moaned from the clammy but sensual contact. The heat they both shed blended together, heightening each ones stimulation. Zayn buries his face into the crook of her neck, nipping at random patches of her skin to repress any noises. But his scorching breath only sexually irritated Lauren. He felt otherworldly plunging in and out of her—flooding her presence with his. Certainly, she wouldn't last long.

And from the way he twitched inside of her, she knew he wouldn't either.

He picked up his speed, hunting for their orgasms. Lauren was close. So close. Each dive propelled her closer and closer to her unravelling. The knot in her stomach tightened, threatening to snap at any given moment for her release.

Zayn felt the same way. His dick was yearning to burst at the seams. She clamped around him with fierce determination.

A deep plunge throttled Lauren to her undoing, a rush of hot liquid ecstasy burned her from the inside out. Her vision whitened and she swore she found nirvana. The only thing she could feel was unadulterated euphoria. It spread through her like wildfire, igniting everything in its wake.

After a couple more thrusts, Zayn pulled out with a loud hiss and freed himself on her stomach—the thick droplets sizzled on her skin like heavy dewdrops. He was both jolted with a surge of energy and drained into exhaustion. Every inch of him was numb and tingling, as if he overdosed on some sort of drug that brought the most lucid jubilation.

He's never experienced anything close to that. It rattled his whole being.

When they both simmered down from their startling highs, Zayn fell down next to her. His arm hung loosely over her stomach until he drawed her towards his chest.