Begin

"I'm sorry. I have to do this." The boy whispered, bowing his head.

"No. Stop. I don't care about what they say. Don't leave me." The girl cried, hugging the boy from the back.

The boy turned to face the girl and held her face gently in his hands.

"I want to be good enough for you. Your parents. I want to be able to provide everything for you when we get married." The boy said softly, tears falling from his eyes.

"I don't care if we become poor. All I want is you with me. Don't do this Hope." The girl whispered.

The boy hugged her tightly. Not wanting to let go.

"I promise, I'll come back for you. I will. I swear. I love you." He moved away from her and walked away. Tears falling faster but quickly wiping them away.

"No." She said to herself.

She wanted to go after him and pull him back. She wanted to hug him and never let go. She wanted this all to be a dream. She fell onto to the ground on her knees and cried.

It's funny how life plays with people. Life makes everyone think that everything is alright, not warning them that all good things must come to an end.

"And there's no guarantee,
that this will be easy.
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me.
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,
but I will love you endlessly.
Wings aren't what you need, you need me."

Endlessly