"You look nice." He nodded. I grabbed Mevlin a little tighter and took his arm. Things were a step closer to how they used to be. "Lets go." He said as a warning, then Disapparated. 

We ended up in the Apothicary, as expected. I let go of his arm and immeidatly went to sit on my stool behind the counter .He strightened up a few things, before waving his wand and making the closed sign in the window turn to the side that said open.

It took a while for costomers to come. It was probably an hour later when the first one walked through the door, but after that, the Apothicary became filled. It was apparently Flu season, and everything was crazy. In the hustle and bustle, Lucius asked if I would like to go home since it wasn't the ideal enviroment for me, especially in my sensative state, but I denied his offer. I had went the last few days with him; I didn't want to leave.

By noon it was so crazy that Lucius didn't take a lunch break. He sent for some food for me, gave it to me, and continued working. I picked at my peanut butter sandwich and banana from behind the counter, using it as a table. Lucius asked if I would be okay for a moment as he went into the back to get some vials and paperwork. I told him it would be okay, and he replied by saying if I needed him, to get him. 

I didn't think anything of it, and everyone ignored me. Most people that were coming in by now were regulars, and knew the situation. It wasn't until a man I had never seen before came up to me. I slowly looked up from my sandwich, wide eyed, if not a little scared. 

"You're the girl from the Prophet, right?" He asked as I jerked back. 

"Umm.... I-er... I don't...." I looked down, letting my fair make a barrier between him and myself. This always made me uncomfortable.

"You're Snape's niece, yes?" He continued. I shifted.

"Um... yes....Severus was my, um... Uncle..." I really didn't like this. Really, really didn't like it...

"You were in Mungo's for a while, right?" I stayed silent, trying to hold back tears, so he continued. "Sad, really. I mean, I had Snape in school. He was my Potions teacher, but I guess that's kind of obvious. He was always kind of a jerk to me. Actually, a lot of us."

I felt my blood pressure rise. He could say what ever he wanted to about me, but he couldn't talk about Uncle Severus. Uncle Severus was a great man. Uncle Severus took care of me, and didn't have to. Uncle Severus, apparenlty from watching the Memories Mr. Harry Potter had given me, had passionately loved the same woman for many years. Uncle Severus had not only taken care of me, but also kept watch over Mr. Potter. He had been on the "good" side of the war, all while pretending to be on the "bad" side, and had never gotten caught, not even by myself, who lived with him. Yes. Uncle Severus was a great man, and this guy had no businees talking about him. Had probably read Skeeter's stupid book....

"I can't beleive Malfoy took you in, either. I mean, I knew he was charibile, but I didn't know he was that charitible."

Now he was started on Lucius. It wasn't right. I had to stop him before he went any farther. 

"Stop it!" I burst out, jumping up from my stool. He took a step back, his hands in the air in defense.

"Hey, I wasn't trying to start trouble, I was just trying to make conversation. I didn't know it was going to make you angry, but I guess I should have known. You had to have been in Mungo's for a reason."

That was it. I wasn't putting up with this man any more.

In that one instant, I lost myself. I had no control. I flew across the room, baring my fists. I hated this man. I wanted to hurt this man...

Eleanor Snape- Book 5, Part 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara