Chapter 21: We Dont have to Talk

~Castiel's POV~

Its been about a month since Dean and I have talked. It's not that big of a deal. I mean it's kinda childish. But my head just keeps on dwelling on what he said and making it worse than the real thing.

I was currently walking to school today, Lucifer is being really over protective.

I turn on the block on to Dean's street. Well it'd not his street but you get what I mean. I walk down the pavement and cross the street about two houses down from Dean's. I glance over at his house and see the Impala is still there.

"Hey Cas! Think I can walk with you?!" A familiar voice yelled, I turned to look. Sam was over by the Impala glaring inside the house. "Yeah, why not." He nodded and ran across the street towards me.

"So why do you wanna walk with me?" I question he just shrugged and said. "Dean is being a jerk." We walked in silence after that.

I felt my phone buzz in my trench coat pocket so I pulled it out, I turned on my phone and it read:

Gabriel now

Why are you with my boyfriend?

I looked at confused so I looked around. Gabriel was behind us, glaring at me. Sam looked behind me and saw Gabriel, he took Gabe's hand. I walked in silence as they talked about Sherlock or some tv show.

My phone vibrated so I looked down at it. It was a picture of Meg and Charlie walking in the mall with Jo.

I bet it's awkward for Jo and Charlie.

Charlie is my best friend, and Jo IS cousins with Dean.

I shoved my phone back in my trench coat pocket and looked to my left. There driving slowly with a few other cars in front was Dean in his 1967 Chevrolet Impala.

I stared for a few minutes when I saw Dean look at me and smile. I glared and turned my head, continuing to walk.

When I glanced behind me he looked pissed.

We don't have to talk. See if I care.

I looked at my watch and checked what time it was 7:26. Shit!

I sprinted the rest of the way to school. I mean. I'm not gonna be late. No. no. No. No.