Chapter 2: Samsquatch

(A/N) Yay! I finally got to season 11, but I could only watch up to episode 5. 

~Sam's POV~

I walked into the school and immediately Dean bumped into someone. Idiot.

I watched him drop down and help the guy, he was cute but no way I'd go out with him. I've already acknowledged the fact the I'm bisexual.

I rolled my eyes and waited for them, I didn't pay attention to what they where doing though. I looked around and saw a guy with long brown hair and golden eyes. Wow. He locked eyes with me and winked, I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks.

I saw the guy walk away, the one that was with Dean, not the other one. "Hey, Cassie!" The other guy said.

Dean wasn't paying attention. "C'mon Sammy." I nodded, and we walked to the guidance councilors office.

I walked closely to Dean as I looked down at my schedule, he'd make sure I didn't bump into anyone.

First Period: Math

Second Period: Science

Third Period: Social Studies

Fourth Period: Marching band

Fifth Period: Spanish

Sixth Period: Social Studies

Seventh Period: ELA

I nodded at the list, and walked away from Dean before giving him a small wave. "See ya later bitch."

"Jerk."

I walked into my first class with a grin, and I immediately saw the golden eyed boy from earlier. He saw me too, and shot me a grin and a wink, and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Sam, why don't you introduce yourself to the class?" The teacher asked, tearing me away from my awkward staring contest.

"Uh, yeah. I'm Sam Winchester, and I came to Edlund high because I moved from Lawrence Kansas. Um, I have an older brother, I he's a Senior." I looked around the room, seeing that no one seemed to be interested, so I stopped there.

"How about you take a seat next to Mr. Novak in the back." She said, motioning towards the golden haired boy. Of course.

I walked over and set my bag on the chair and sat down. I looked at him and smiled. "What's your name?" I asked him.

"Gabriel, but you can cal me Gabe, Samsquatch." He grinned, but just rolled my eyes, my smile faltering.

I took a quick look around the room, seeing a girl to my right with pretty blonde hair. I waved at her and she smiled, waving back. "Okay class, I will be your teacher for the rest of the year. So now that everyone is here let me take attendance."

I leaned back in my chair and looked up front. "Gabriel Novak."

"Here." He said

She called out the other people, and when she said the blonde girl's name I couldn't help but smile. Pretty girl, pretty name.

"Sam Winchester?"

"Here."

When she was done with attendance I wrote almost much everything she said in my notebook.

Class ended quickly, but when I walked over to exit the room someone grabbed my shoulder. "Heya Samsquatch, how ya doin'?"

I turned around to see Gabriel. "Dude, I just saw you like 10 seconds ago."

He shrugged and walked out of the classroom with me. "So... I saw you checking out Jess." He said with a grin on his face, and I could feel the heat rising from my neck my cheeks.

"N-no I wasn't!" I replied hesitantly.

"Well, not the whole class, just before the teacher started that lecture." He said, as if it would make a huge difference.

"Hey, can I see your schedule?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

~Time skip to lunch~

I had my lunch box/bag and I sat down at an empty table. "Let's see how this school will turn out." I said grabbing an apple.

"Hey samwhich!" I heard a voice say with excitement, probably Gabe. They sat in front of me, and can you guess who it was? Yep, you guessed it. Gabriel.

"What do you want?" I asked a little too harshly.

"Ouch," he said sarcastically, "I thought we were friends, Sammy." He said, his hand over his heart.

"It's Sam.." I grumbled.

"Mhm, okay," he said "Anyway, I want to know about you."

"What, was beginning of first hour not enough?" I asked sarcastically.

I took a bite of my apple and waited to see what he'd say next. He seemed very deep in thought before asking, "Okay, favorite Tv show, or shows?"

I thought for a moment before answering. "Sherlock."

"Same." He said sticking a lollipop in his mouth that came out of no where. I took another bite of my apple, when my phone started ringing. "TNT" by AC/DC played, so that meant it was Dean.

I hit "decline" and looked at Gabe. "What's your number?" I asked him.

"Aren't you moving a little fast?" He joked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Here" he said grabbing a pen from his pocket and grabbing my arm, writing down his number.

"Thanks. Maybe we could be friends, y'know, unless you're a complete douche. You're not a douche are you?" I asked chuckling.

"Depends, I'm what sense?"

(A/N: there's the Sabriel.)