Chapter 13: Sleeping over at the Winchester's

~Castiel's POV~

I walked around Dean's room as he went to the bathroom. When I walked by his dresser there was a picture of a little boy with blonde hair and a lady with blonde hair holding his shoulders and her head over her right hand.

I flipped it over and it read.

Mary and Dean Winchester,
July 24, 2002

I flipped it back over. So she's the Winchester's mother.

I looked at it for a little longer before setting it back down, I walked back to Dean's bed and laid down on it.

"Hey Cas," Dean said walking in the room. "Do you want to stay the night? I have extra clothes." He finished. "Um, yeah, sure." I replied, lifting my head to look at him. "Okay."

He walked over to the bed and sat down, I looked at him and sat up. He looked at me and smiled, and I couldn't help but smile back.

I looked into his eyes, the room was dark so it looked like his eyes where a forest, he looked into my eyes and we continued to do that for a few more minutes.

I saw his eyes travel down to my lips, and I did the same. We both leaned in and kissed, this one better then the last.

Wow Cas, two kisses in one day.

He held my cheek, and I held the sheets. We both pulled away, our foreheads touching. "I can get used to that." Dean said his breath hitting my lips, and I nodded. "Well, go get changed, I'll change in here." He said getting off the bed, I did the same.

I went through his drawers and picked out a Rolling Stones shirts and plaid pj pants.

"I'll be back." I said in my Terminator voice.

Dean chuckled and I marched out of the room. I held the clothes up to my chest and opened the door to the bathroom. I set mine/Dean's clothes on the closed toilet seat. I took off my trench coat, and belt, setting them gently on the ground.

I loosened my tie and took it off, I took off the blazer that was underneath my trench coat. I continued to get undressed, I was nude for less then ten seconds and I put the pj pants on.

I slipped on the Rolling Stones shirt and walked out the bathroom

I walked back into Dean's room and saw him laying on his bed. "Sup." He said.

Did he just say, "sup"...?

"Um, what?" I replied with, all he did is laugh. "C'mere." I nodded and walked over, laying down next to him. "So, what now?" I asked. "We can cuddle, call our friends. Oooor, we could go bother Gabe and Sam."

"Why are your choices so hard, hmm?" I chuckled.

"We can stay here I guess." He replied.

I lowered and put my head on his chest, I could feel his face bury into hair.

                                ~Sam's POV~

I was laying next to Gabe on my bed while we played Mario Cart on the wii.

"Do you wanna pull a prank on Castiel and Dean?" Gabriel asked, looking at me. I hit pause on the game and looked at him. "Yeah. Do you have supplies?" I replied, setting the remote between me and Gabe.