Chapter 27

Emily POV

I pull up in Alison's driveway and get out, fixing my button up shirt and my jeans. I walk up to the front door and ring the doorbell. Kenneth opens it with a wide smile. "Emily. You look wonderful."

"Thank you Kenneth. Is Alison ready?"

"I believe so. Alison! Your date is here!"

I chuckle and Jessica runs over, "oh look how beautiful you look Emily. Handsome, I should say." I grin, "thank you Jessica." "I'm here," Alison's soft, beautiful voice echoes as she descends the stairs and I am left with a dropped jaw and a wide eyed gaze.

"W-wow. You look. Amazing. Absolutely stunning," I say and she blushes, smiling, "thank you. And you look gorgeous." She wraps her hands around my neck and goes on her tippy toes to kiss me.

"You two have fun!"

"We will. I'll have her home before midnight. Promise," I pat my heart and they chuckle, "we trust you. Bye!" They wave and I hold my arm out for Alison who takes it, allowing me to escort her in her beautiful white dress.

"Oh great. Can't wait to get on this," she chuckles and I shake my head, "actually...we're not taking the bike."

She frowns, "what do you mean?"

I point down the road and Alison gasps when she sees the black limo making its way down the road. "Emily. You didn't-" "I did, my love."

I look down at her and she chuckles, "how did you afford this?"

"Well I sold a few of my things to get enough money for a limo rental and the restaurant we are going to right now."

"But...you said the Grille-" "I lied. Come on. After you," I open the door for her and she smiles, getting in and the driver shuts the door behind me, smiling at us.

When I get in, Alison sighs, "you have really out done yourself Emily Fields but...this is too much. I can't let you use your money on me it's not fair." I shake my head at her, "Als stop." My hand cups over hers as I gaze deeper into her eyes, looking at her with nothing but love.

"I wanted to do this. I want nothing else but to see that gorgeous smile on that gorgeous face of yours. If that means sometimes using a little extra dough for a romantic evening then so be it."

Alison POV

God Emily is such a romantic. I love it so much. "To a night of just us." She lifts a glass and pours champagne in it, then another one, handing it to me and I smile, "to us."

We clink and sip the alcohol. All I can think about is Emily. Emily, Emily, Emily.

By the time we get there we find our seats and Emily smiles, "I feel so grown up. Don't you?"

"Definitely. I feel like a married couple."

She chuckles and nods, "well. I promise that when we are married? We'll come right back here to where we had our first high class, romantic date."

After a few minutes of eating and ordering I nod, "okay okay. So if you had to pick. Would you rather have sex with...Selena Gomez or Halsey?"

Emily scoffs, "Selena. By far."

"Why is that?" I raise an eyebrow and she chuckles, "Selena Gomez is by far, one of the hottest woman I have ever seen. Besides my sexy ass girlfriend but yeah. Definitely Gomez." I nod, "same."

"Alright my turn. Kiss, marry or kill. Ruby Rose, Taylor Swift and Kylie Jenner."

I think for a minute and nod, "Kiss Ruby, marry Taylor and kill Kylie. Too much lip. And Taylor is such a romantic. I can tell. Music about me? I'd love that any day."