12

Niall was furious, he knew Harry was lying. Harry loved Niall, he was his best friend and Niall loved Harry. They were always there for each other and nothing came between them, it has always been like that. They met in kindergarten and Harry befriended Niall when the irish boy gave him his cookies when someone was mean to Harry.

As a payback Harry always helped Niall in school, he helped Niall get a good study technique and it saved Niall a coupled of times. Don't get it all wong, Niall was actually is smart, he just had trouble with concentrating sometimes. Other things seemed to be more important for him, but now, oh now, nothing was more important than to get Harry back in his life.

" How do we find them?" Niall asked Zayn who was walking by his left side and Liam on his right. " Don't worry, this is Holmes Chapel, we'll find them." Zayn replied, he wasn't angry as Niall was, but he still thougt it was unpleasant.

He thought it was unfair for Niall who had lost someone who meant alot to him. If there was something Zayn really hated in this world it was injustice.

" What are we gonna do with them if we find them?" Liam said, he wanted to scare the guys off, but he didn't need a report from the police and pay for the damages he that the he and the guys would probably cause.

" We're just gonna talk to them." Naill said with a dark look in his eyes. Liam had knew Niall for a while and as far as he remembers, he had never seen such a dark and dangerous look from him. They heard crying and plea's from an alley and they hurried over there.

" Please stop, you can take my money." They found a poor boy hurling down beneth the two strong and 'grown-up'men. Zayn and Liam hurried over and grabbed both and Nick and Stan and crushed them into the wall.

" Get someone in your own size, you worthless piece of shit." Zayn growled and had a grip around Nick's throat. " Whoa, whoa what is going on?" Stan said in surprise when Liam held him steady against the wall. " Niall here, got some questions for you two."

Niall placed himelf in front of Nick and narrowed his eyes at him. " Between you and Stan, you were the one who saw Harry the night before he disappeard. Care to tell us where he is?" Nick couldn't do much than just frown at Niall.

" What are you on about, Neil?" Zayn banged Nick's head into the wall. " His name is Niall."

" We don't know where the little fag is." Stan said, Liam brought Stan down on the ground and placed his foot onto Stan's throat. " We're not playing any games today, what have you done to him?" Liam didn't care if they got reported, Harry was so much more important.

" We're not playing any games, really." Nick said

" You tried to attack Harry at Zayn's party, but someone stopped you so you decided to finish it the next day." Niall's eyes were still on Nick and he was nintynine percent sure that Nick had something to do with Harry's disappearance.

But if they didn't confess anytime soon, he was scared that the last percent would be the end of it.

" Believe me I would finish it the other day but I didn't see him. All I saw was a car outside Harry's house for a few moments so I thought 'fuck it'." Niall and Zayn exchanged glances and even Liam seemed to be confused.

" Maybe it was just his mother and Robin's car?" Liam suggested even though he had a bad feeling about this.

" I thought so too, but I sure didn't recognize it. They don't have a grey Audi R8, huh?" Nick asked and watched Niall with curious eyes, even he started to wonder what had happened.

" Look, I know if done some dreadful things towards Harry, yes. But I wouldn't abduct him or something just to get a blow job from him come on. I have better things to do."