Chapter 10: Undyne's Piano (Bonus)

(Art Not Mine, but goes to the artiest who I font know and the song is what Undyne plays )

(Undyne's POV)

I woke up from another nightmare again, damn it. It's bee a month since I woke up from my coma. I was still very sore and trying to walk on my own, but I have been getting better. Alphys has been taking real good care of me, but she was here today because she had to do a few things. So I was alone with Mettaton, but he was sleeping right now.

I slowly got up from the couch as my body ached and I hated it so much. I had to support myself with one of my spears to walk. I quietly left the lab and with me in Hotland and well like I am now I'm going to dread the walk back to my house, but I wanted to play. So after about 5 minutes I was out of Hotland and into Waterfall. I splash a lot of water on myself to cool me down and it helped me a lot. I was limping a little bit, but I was getting better that's what Alphys said.

I finally reached my house and it was still getting repair and I meant to fix it, but I was out for almost 6 months so I never really had the time to repair it and I don't think I will ever get it repaired. I walked through my front door and it still looked like before. With my table spilt in half because I threw a spear at Frisk when we she was going to get up to get a drink. Good memories. I looked to the right of the table and saw it was still there, my mother's piano. I barely knew my mother, but I found a lot of old records for when she played the piano.

I walked slowly towards it and took the tarp off it and there it was the white piano I loved to play so much. I sat down on the bench as I lifted up the cover from the keys. I push a key and it sang like it always did. This would always relax when I'm over thinking about stuff. I was thinking of Alphys though, I smiled at her smile in my mind as I closed my eyes. Then my hands started to play the piano while thinking about her.

My hands knew what they were doing as they played and it just filled me with joy. I smiled brightly as every key hit with the perfect melody that was playing in my head. The keys felt like the only thing around me at that very moment. I started to hum some lyrics, but I won't say them out loud. The music went though my ears and though my body.

As I played I never stopped thinking about her, about Alphys. Maybe one day I can play it in front of her because I've always wanted it play it when she was around because I knew she would love it. So I pretended she was there as I played.

(Alphys's POV)

Mettaton had one job, one job and that was to be taking care of Undyne, but she was gone because he had to recharge. Ugh sometimes that robot needs to be shut off for a few days, but then everyone would be sitting in silence and that's never good. I was already having a not so great day because I had to go out and buy dog food for Endogeny, then I had to hide form Sans and Papyrus for almost two and half hours because if they saw I had dog food whey would ask me why I needed. I finally had enough time to go home, but when I got there Undyne was gone. I was in waterfall looking for her when I heard someone playing the piano.

It was such a beautiful melody and I had to follow it because it was just amazing. Once I reached where the music was coming from I was in front of Undyne's house. I put my ear to the door and it was coming from behind it. I slowly opened the door so whoever was playing wouldn't know I was there. Once I opened it I saw Undyne sitting up straight as her fingers hit each key with such beauty. I was in awe as I heard her humming very gently, watching her play this made me just fall in love with her even more.

Seeing Undyne there as her moments were shift and kind like in a anime. The way her hair was blowing because her window was broken because Papyrus jumped out of so Undyne and Frisk could be friends. A gust of wind came in and blew her hair to her side showing more scars on the back of her neck. I walked closer to her, but she didn't even know I was there because she was lost in the music. The music began to slow down as I heard Undyne crying, why was she crying?