Chapter One: Confessions

(Undyne's POV)

Why is it so hard to tell Alphys how I felt about her? I couldn't sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about her. So to clear my head I pulled on a night shirt and pants as I let my hair down and walked downstairs to turn on the TV. Oh the TV it was a new episode of Mettatton's quiz show. I saw Frisk who I fought, but became best friends with her because of Papyrus and she was pretty cool and next to her was Alphys!? What the hell?

As I watched the game show I saw Alphys was giving Frisk the answers with her hands. I just couldn't look away because she was so beautiful and also the show got interesting. Mettatton found out she was helping so he asked a very serious question.

"Who does Dr. Alphy's have a crush on?" He asked.

A. Undyne
B.Asgore
C.The Human
D. Don't Know.

Alphy shook very nervously as she hid her face. Why was my name on there? I wonder who it is though. Frisk looked very confused as Mettaton was trying not to kill her. What she chose was my name, huh I like this human more now. Alphy was blushing very hard that she hid her face once more.

"See, Alphy? I told you it was obvious. Even the human figured it out. Yes she scrawls her name in the margins of her notes. She names programming variables after her. She even writes stories of them together... Sharing a domestic life. Probability of crush: 101 percent. Margin of error one present. Well,well, well with Dr.Alphy's helping you... The show has no dramatic tension. We can't go on like this!!! But! But! This is just the pilot episode!! Next up, more Drama! More Romance!!! More bloodshed!!! Until next time Darlings..!!" He said his goodbye like always and flew away as the TV went black.