Chapter 5: Chara's Warning

(Frisk's POV)

Sans and I were doing some testing for Alphys, because she was trying to make sure Undyne didn't burn the Lab down like we did to her house. Right now she is living with Alphys, which to me is good news. I still felt bad about burning down the house though. I walked up to Sans as I gave him some ketchup he wanted me to get.

"Here you go Sana, some fresh ketchup.' He looked at me with a huge smile. 'You look HANDsome." I winked at him and he busted out laughing.

"Well you look Boneautiful.' I laughed at that, but also blushed a little bit. 'Hey Frisk, about the nightmares you've been having, have you told Alphys or Undyne about them?' He's been worried about ever since I started having them.

It were dreams about me killing everyone that I loved and cared about. I've been trying to forget them, but they always come back into my sleep. I wouldn't blame him for worrying because it's getting to the point where I have them almost every single night, but they tend to go away when I'm beside Sans. They were getting clearer for me to see them better without them being blurry. I told Sans I would talk to Undyne and Alphys if the dreams didn't stop witch they didn't. I've been running on about three hours of sleep all day and I was dead tired. God I'm becoming more and more like Sans.

"I know you're scared to tell them, but maybe they can help you. It just worries me because you're not sleeping and when you are sleeping you tend to scream and cry. I'm just really worried about you kid. I don't want you to suffer these nightmares. I just want you to have a good sleep without the nightmares. I love you Frisk." He pulled me into his arms and kissed me and I just held him close to me.

As we were about to kiss again a flash of yellow caught me off guard and I jumped back because it looked a lot like Flowey. I looked around my surroundings and saw everything was black, not this again.

"Hiya Frisk, it's been a while hasn't it? You haven't been sleeping so this is the only way I can talk to you." That voice I knew all so well. Her voice was much higher then my own. I looked in front of me and saw a girl who looked like me wearing a green and blue sweater with bright red eyes. My heart was pounding loudly and I saw my soul in front of me, but I grabbed it to protect it.

"Who are you? Why are you here? What do you want? Please just leave me alone..." I said barely a whisper as she grin at me and her eyes were wide as she got closer to me. She giggled at my voice and disappeared again, but her hand was on my shoulder and I jumped back holding onto my soul.

"Oh you will find out sooner or later Frisk, don't' worry about that. Undyne and you are so easy to talk to when you are not on guard. All I'm here to say is... I'M COMING FOR YOU." Her voice got demonic and her eyes glowed as her laugh echoed throughout the blackness. She disappeared into the blackness and all I could see was her glowing red eyes before I was sanpped back into reality.

"Frisk, kid wake up..." I heard his voice and I opened my eyes and looked up at him as I was shaking. What did she mean by Undyne and I are too not on our guard? Also what did she mean by she's coming for me? I didn't even know this girl, but she terrifies me. Sans put his hand on my cheek as I saw he was worried. 'What happened? All of a sudden you jumped out of my arms and the next thing I knew you fell and passed out." I lightly touched his cheek and kissed his lips (well were his lips should be remember he's a skeleton, but I loved him.) He smiled at me as he kissed my forehead.

"I need to talk to Undyne, I don't know why but I have a feeling she knows more than we think. There is something she isn't telling me.' Right when I was about to leave I saw Alphys and Undyne walking towards us, but they stopped and Undyne whispered something into her ear and then she left. Alphys came walking towards us. 'Hey Alphys, what did you and Undyne talk about? When we went to look for you guys, you were nowhere. Also how is Undyne doing?" She jumped a little bit as I hugged her; something was up because she was very nervous, more nervous then before.