Introduction

What would have happend if only Undyne and Sans could remember the resets, but nobody else can.. She has to watch her friends die over and over again because of Chara. The worst part of it all She has to watch Alphys die over and over again. As this kept happening Undyne begins to lose all hope. One day when everything was reset again things were different and she behind to get scared and nervous as she fall in love with Alphys once again she afraid if she tell her how she feels that it could ruin everything and Chara will return, but she can't hide her feelings. So one night when she has a dream about Alphys she calls her, but she couldn't stop crying and she lost hope and she felt weak and unless.

Then after she wakes up again she's in the lab attached to tubes and a beeping sound. She get told she's been out for six months as she had to suffer and rewatch the resets in her mind as she was out.

When Alphys finds the letter she wrote for her she finally tells her how she felt abut her again. With her friends helping her recover she feels that something is going to happen once again, but she will be ready to fight Chara. Three months after she woke up she has been helping Alphys in her lab. As Alphys was cleaning a test tube she sees what Undyne sees. Undyne knew she had to explain so she did.

But now, Chara had returned and monsters have gone missing. Could she be too late?

Never Lose Hope.