"noooo! i missed my girl best friend slash girl crush! sooo, i won't let go until you hug me back and i miss you so much and today's the last day that i could have a girl crush because this mouse is gonna get married soon and i missed you so much and i thought you weren't going to come since you have so many photo-shoots at new york and i thought you w—"

the other one hugged the chatter box girl and kissed her forehead which made chaemin snap out of it, "shush minmin. take it easy"

"yo—"

the tall girl slowly broke from the hug and cupped chaemin's face, "look minmin, i missed you too and i love you girl—although not as a girl crush. but, you're my best-friend and i wouldn't really want to miss this, cancelling everything for three days wouldn't hurt. this event is a once in a lifetime only, so i would really make it a point to come. also, knowing that i'm your bride's maid is also a bonus" the girl winked and showed her signature smile that could take away other's breath.

even jeongguk, seeing the curve that lifted on the girl's lips named haine, made his heart skip a beat and he didn't understand why he was suddenly feeling this weird emotions.

chaemin squealed, "wah, this is why i love you so much haine!" she exclaimed once again as she hugged the other one.

"ayee, you mouse. i love you too" the two embraced for a while before the girl's gaze lifted on the frozen boy standing just right beside them.

jeongguk became stoic as the two of them shared a lingering gaze, he felt as if he was going to melt with the way their eyes met.

"minmin?" haine asked the girl beside her.

"yes aineee?" chaemin asked as she broke the hug

"um . . i don't mean to be rude but who is he?" haine asked pointing at the boy, wondering why jeongguk was still in the room.

"oh! you haven't met the boys right?"

haine raised an eyebrow, "the boys?! i thought you only had five in your life?" the girl counted up until her fingers reached to five "as far as i can remember, jinnie is one of them. of course park jimin, you're soon to be husband. yoongi the songwriter, hobi the one with killer moves and joonie the sexy one—those were the only ones i knew about"

"no buttercup, i said seven" chaemin exclaimed as she deadpan "there's seven pain-in-the-ass men in my life and this boy in here is one of those two boys that you haven't spoken off"

"ohh?! i th—"

"this fellow here is jeon jeongguk" chaemin spoke as she walk towards the boy and drag him closer to where haine was currently standing.

"it may not look like, but both of you are of the same age. jeongguk this is haine, haine this is jeongguk" the older girl spoke as she introduced the two to one another.

jeongguk felt his heart almost ready to jump out of his rib-cage as he got a full view of the other girl. he didn't know why he was still feeling this way but a hunch that he could have met her before lingered inside his mind, although there was no way it could be possible.

"hello! i'm choi haine and nice to meet you jeongguk!" the girl flashed a smile unto the boy as she reach out her hand on him, indicating that she wanted a handshake. jeongguk felt his legs turn into gelatin, he suddenly felt hot and when he looked at haine— he could see flowers at her back even if only a white wall was just beneath her.

"i-i'm jeongguk and i-it—"

man up jeon, you look like a boy who suddenly met his crush! the boy thought as his hand slowly made it's way on haine's, the two's hands almost touched wh—