Finding Drake

" Wait, so there's an underground city, underneath the water filtering factory?" Jacob asked.

" Water factory? That's a good 20 minute walk from here, we're actually under, and in, the Met's stadium."  Amy replied, sounding a little confused.

" What are you talking about, what about the oasis? What about the pit of flesh eating, cold blooded murderers surrounding the oasis? What about the catacombs full of boxes and boxes of bottled water? What about my felinefriend who warned me not to try to jump across a cavern and plumbeted to my almost certain death by drowning, what about this place, what about anything?! My life makes no sense anymore." Jake got up and looked out the window. There wasn't an actual window, it was more of a hole in the wall. That's when he heard a soft, faint, sort of eerie " Meow". He looked down and saw a pure white cat.

Cat. Crap. Drake was still at the box maze. He jolted out of bed. Amy yelled at him " Stop, you need to rest. Sit down!" I wasn't going to listen. I ran to the river where I almost died of not having air, when I saw a couple of kids that were down on the shore, they looked like they were playing with something. I looked down and saw my friend Drake, shivering, soaking wet, and looking sick. 

" I need a towel, and somewarm milk." Drake moaned.

I laughed. "You're still in charge Drake." I picked him up and brought him to the hospital. We hookedhim up with a kid sized bed and a blanket. Then I cooked a saucer of milk ever so carefully over the fire. I got it to Drake, and then I sat with him, and pet him as if he were a normal cat. This was nice. But nice things never last for long.