Drake

I'm walking into a part of New York that looks to be a plaza, when something catches my foot, and I fall flat on my chest, barely missing my face, and my mystery food can breaks open. Now it's more of a mystery meat though. It still smells fresh. Then as if the universe denies my wanting of the meat, about 25 cats run straight for the can. It was such a blur of color, that I couldn't tell what was happening. Next thing I know, the food and the can are gone with the hungry mob.

No sweat though, I just keep walking, when I see an entire package of 24 chicken of the sea tuna cans just sitting in the plaza. I wonder.

I take the army knife out of my duffle bag and use it as a can opener, and open all 24 cans of tuna. Sure enough, the 25 cats run back, and this time, they all took 1 can to be their own, and ran off. Well that rotten tuna went to a good cause of feeding the needy. Strangely, 1 of the cats stayed, and looked at me hungrily with wide eyes.

"Ohh, did you not get any food? I'm sorry, but I don't have anymore tuna. Maybe I could find some..." I talked to the cat, getting no expression but this: 0~0. I must look like a selfish jerk. I have to find some food for it. 10 meters away, I see a can of mystery meat. I walk over and pick it up, then walk back to the cat. This was first time I actually looked at what it looked like. A Mesh grey and white striped back, pure white stomach, and white chin, mesh right eye and orange left eye. A beautiful cat. I open the food, and place it down in front of him. He starts to eat slowly. I sit down and simply watch him eat his meat.

"I think I'll keep you. You're different. What should your name be?" I told the cat like a lunatic. " I'm Robert by the way."

The cat looked up to me and I crap you not said in actual English," Hi Robert, I'm Drake, and yeah, I can speak like everything else on Earth."

Right about that time is when I blacked out, probably from disbelief.