one(edited)

Harry POV
Our house was no different than anyone's, it contains bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, living and a few extra rooms. Same with our family, we fight, we argue, we laugh, and we cry. No one is perfect, and nobody ever will. Unless you are my wife of course. My wife of three years, and still going. Rosemary Styles, she's an absolutely gorgeous woman, always caring for her children and husband. Although that all changed when our youngest, Dale was born a year ago. My biological son, and the only thing keeping this family together.

"Honey, did the babysitter arrive yet?" Rosemary, the woman I loved with all my heart yelled from the bathroom.

"A babysitter? Don't you think Diana can handle herself. She is 16 after all." I answered, as I stare at the mirror. Boy do I look lifeless, so pale and blue.

"Not really a babysitter, just Diana's friend to keep her company. She's more mature too, you know how Diana is, that girl can't even do her own laundry" She replied her voice getting louder and so are her footsteps.

"Understandable," I turned around to face my wife, who looks absolutely stunning in her blue velvet dress that she bought with my credit card, so technically I bought for her.

"How do I look?" She gave me a little spin showing off her outfit, as she put on her diamond earring I got her from our last anniversary.

"Absolutely stunning." I came down for a kiss, but was stopped by her hand. "Nope my lipstick will get smeared." Rose laughed it off. Thanks for the blue balls hun.

"So? I can't show my wife a little loving, But happy third anniversary love." Still giving her a little kiss, a little kiss that turned to a make out. Jesus she's a very good looking and supporting wife. I was so lucky to have met her at the Met Gala last year. But she changed after baby Dale was born, I don't know why. Always pushing me away whenever I want to do a little something with her. Hell I've had blue balls for a good 8 months now. Maybe tonight- suddenly the bell rang, interrupting our little session.

"That's probably her. Can you please get it? I have to do some re-touching." Giving me a light peck before leaving me in the hallways.

A school girl scream belched from my step-daughter, as she laugh loudly echoing throughout the whole house. Their talks were inaudible to me though, only soft sounds of two girls chatting. As I walked closer, everything seemed to clear up as I make my way towards Diana.

"I was so excited when your mom called my mom, and then my mom called me to tell me that your mom insisted for me to come over," A rumble of words, that absolutely confused me where surprisingly understandable. Chorus of laughter gets louder as they near where I stand.

"Gah, I love our moms."
I coughed catching both the girls attention. "Good evening, Diana and Diana's friend," I said politely, hopefully not too polite to scare the girl next to my daughter. Hinting for her to introduce me to her guest.

"Jesus Harry you scared me!" Diana playfully punched my stomach, for a 16 year old she punches well. Kickboxing classes are working for her. Although all of those thoughts vanished when the girl behind my daughter faced me. Her hair was that of dirty gold, ending right above her breast. Eyes holding so much emotions and color, raging from blue to hazel in different lighting. Her lips were plump and peachy color, as her face adorned by freckles and a few acne here and there. Her cheeks were rosey, most likely because of the spring wind outside. But Jesus, she was beautiful.

"Well dad this is my best friend Anastasia. Ana, my dad." Anastasia blushed as she waved her hand out at me.

"Again, good evening Anastasia." Smirking at this little innocent girl, as she turn even redder if that's possible.