Eli Marvel (picture of Eli)

(Hi! This is my first fan fiction story and most of it is based off of my experience and some of it is made up. Feel free to ask questions and submit ideas. TRIGGER WARNING: (Abuse and language)

Eli's POV
*One year ago*
I'm laying on my bed with my earphones in listening to Fall Out Boy's song "Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year" like your average emo kid.

We're the therapists pumping through your speakers! Delivering just what you need! We're well read and poised, we're the best boys.

I smile to myself. They are the best boys. Every song is perfect for every situation, before and after the hiatus. I moved my dark brown hair to the side of my face to cover my right eye where is was still a little swollen from when my dad caught me smoking a cigarette in my room last week.

Life is pretty rough when you're a kid. Woah, I should stop calling myself a kid because I'm nineteen years old and go to community college. Yeah... I'm one of those guys that didn't go to a university straight after high school. Instead I work part time at a grocery store and play baseball at the community college with my best friends, Samuel and Jamie.

Those guys are the only ones who know about me. The real me. Not the Eli who wears his hair gelled up to the side and wears polo shirts and dress pants when he goes to work and school and fakes a smile. They are really good at baseball and actually enjoy it whereas I'm a bench warmer and only do it to avoid going home.

"HEY YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" Pop bellows from the hallway. My heart races and I immediately bolt straight up from my bed when he barges into my room.

"YOU STOLE MY LAST BEER FROM THE FRIDGE!" He roars at me. I hate when he's drunk. He's angry, but doesn't know what he's talking about.

"I-I didn't take it Pop I swear, you j-just drank the last one," I stutter. "If you want I can go get Mom and we-"

I feel a hard slap across my face and I stumble backwards onto my bed.

He picks me up by my shirt collar and throws me against the wall. His hands are next to my ears as he pins me to the cold surface. "Don't you lie to me you piece of shit," he hisses through gritted teeth. The warm smell of alcohol coming from his breath onto my face makes me break out into a cold sweat and prepares me for what is coming next. I turn my face away from his to see Mom in the hallway wearing her nurse's uniform about to head to work. I stare at her silently pleading for her to do something, but her face is expressionless as she walks downstairs towards the front door to go to work.

She did it again. She left me to deal with her drunk husband on my own. It should be no surprise to me though, she's been doing it since I was 4. But it's still shocking how numb she is to everything he does to me. Maybe she did want to help me, but can't. Either way, she didn't do anything. Again.

One of his hands grips my throat holding me in place while his other fist smashes into my face and stomach repeatedly. After what seems like forever, he finally releases his grip on me and I slump onto the floor as a sobbing pathetic mess.

He slams the door on his way out and I hear his car start as he leaves to get more beer for himself. I hold my shirt up to my nose and mouth to soak up the blood pouring from them. Bruises will form all over my pale body like they usually do. And I will hate myself even more tonight. I curl up into a little ball and lay there crying until I fall asleep on the hard floor.

Fall Out Boy saved meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें