Bionic Houseparty

I know its been forever since I've updated, but it takes so much time to watch the episode and write the chapters out, especially when I'm busy with work and school. I'm really trying to finish this book, but a part of me thinks it won't happen. I'm gonna try so hard to finish it, but please don't be mad if I can't. 

Waiting for news on Davenport was pure torture, and it seemed like staring at our phones became the new normal. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw him being blasted into the air...my hands pressing down onto his chest as I tried to restart his heart. It was the most terrifying thing I had ever experienced and witnessed. I wasn't sure I would ever forget that night. 

But when Leo walked into the lab with a bright smile on his face, it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. "My mom called from the hospital and said Big D is doing much better. He's gonna make it." 

We all muttered words of relief. 

"Yep, soon he'll be back here making us all wish he was still unconscious."

"Hey, I really miss him." Bree said. "Although it has been nice having the hair spray all to myself."

"Actually, Adam's been using it, too." Chase told her. "He's developing new hairstyles for his armpits. You wouldn't think it, but the ponytails are surprisingly cute." 

I took a step away from my boyfriend. That was information I didn't need. Or want. 

Bree chuckled. "You know, we should have traded in Adam for one of Krane's bionic soldiers when we had the chance."

Chase's face fell as my eyes widened with realization. Oh, crap. "The soldiers. I was so worried about Mr. Davenport, I completely forgot about them." 

Though we were worried, Leo wasn't at all. "Relax, I'm sure they're fine. Now that the Triton app is deactivated, they're just normal teenagers." 

"Teenagers with bionics." I corrected. "They're probably out there using them as we speak. Which means innocent people can get hurt. We need to find them. Now." 

With a nod of agreement, we made our way out of the lab, only to be stopped as Adam walked in. "Find who?"

"Krane's soldiers." Bree answered. 

He grinned. "Ah, I think I can help with that."

He beckoned us to follow him upstairs, and my eyes widened at the sight in front of me. All of Krane's soldiers were in our living room.

"You invited thirty bionic soldiers into our home?" Chase questioned in disbelief. 

"No, I invited one." Adam replied. "The other twenty-nine were hiding in the bushes and followed us home." 

Was he serious? 

"Guys," He motioned us over to the group of bionics. "I don't think you guys have been formally introduced to our friends. This is S-5, S-6, S-7, S-8 and-" He stopped on the last solider in line. "Ha, I'm sorry, I forgot your name." 

I pulled my attention away from Adam just as another solider made his way over to us. "Hi, I'm S-3." 

Chase let out a scream, clutching onto my arm. "I know who you are. You tried to kill me!"

S-3 looked clueless. "Why would I do that? I don't even know you, friend." Chase shrugged his hand off when he went to pat his shoulder. 

"I am not your friend." My boyfriend hissed. "You used your electro-fork thingie on me. Friends don't electro-fork thingie friends." 

I leaned in close, my voice dropping to a whisper. "Reword that, babe." 

"I don't remember that, but if I hurt you, I'm sorry." S-3 looked at him, nothing but sincerity in his words."