Valentines Day

I know you guys are waiting for You Posted What?!, but I wanted to get an original chapter out first. And I just wanted to let you guys know that I won't be writing Cyborg Shark Attack. If I'm being honest, that wasn't my favorite episode, and I wouldn't know what to do with Alex without just writing out the entire episode exactly how it was. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter! There may or may not be fluff. *Wink wink

The door to my room slammed opened and I jumped in shock, not expecting that to occur. I looked up from my computer and turned to the one who almost gave me a heart attack. Leo was panting heavily, his hands on his knees. 

"Um, what's wrong with you?" I questioned, an eyebrow raised. 

"I need your help." He panted, his eyes meeting mine. 

"With how to be normal?" I quipped. 

"Ha ha, no." He deadpanned. I chuckled. "I need help getting Janelle a Valentine's Day present." 

I bit back a smirk. "Are you two even together, Leo? I mean, it doesn't seem that way to me."

"Of course we're together!" He exclaimed. "She just doesn't know it yet."

I nodded slowly and stood up, grabbing him by the shoulders to gently push him out of my room. "That was a line that stalkers and creeps use." And with that, I closed the door. I laughed to myself when I heard him groan and walk away. I made my way back over to my computer and continued the search I was doing. 

Since Valentines was just a few days away, I had spent the past week looking for the perfect present for Chase. I knew exactly what I wanted to get him, but I knew right away it was going to take a while. Price and time didn't matter, though. After everything Chase had done for me, he deserved this gift. He was the greatest boyfriend a girl could ask for.

The second I found what I was looking for, I immediately purchased it. Since I needed it to be here at least a day before Valentines Day, I made sure I paid extra so it shipped faster. I grinned when everything was complete. "He's gonna love it."

Xxx

"Bree, you really don't have to do my hair." I told the bionic who just rolled her eyes in response.

"But I want to." She retorted, curling another piece of my hair. "I never get to, and this is a special occasion."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't even know where he's taking me. He could be taking me to an arcade for all I know." Although I loved arcades, that wasn't somewhere I wanted to go on Valentines Day. Any other day, absolutely.

She scoffed. "If I know my brother, and I do, there is no way in hell he's taking you to a dumb arcade. He took you on a weekend getaway for your anniversary, Alex. He obviously planned something special for Valentines Day."

I let out a sigh and played with one of my curls. "I hope so."

Once Bree was done with my hair, I quickly thanked her before politely shooing her out of my room. I checked my closet to make sure the present was perfectly fine and untouched. I didn't want to give Chase his present while we were out because it was too big and he would see it right away. He didn't even know I was getting him a gift, so this was going to shock him. 

I glanced at myself in the mirror, looking over my outfit for the evening. Since Chase wouldn't tell me where we were going, I had to improvise what to wear. I settled on a pair of skinny jeans, a teal shoulder peasant top, and a pair of black flats to finish the outfit off. Just as I grabbed a small purse, a knock on my door caused me to grin like a maniac.