Alien Gladiators

Sorry that I've taken so long, but I've just been lazy as hell. I'm so glad that you guys are sticking with me! Love you!

"Guys, Alien Gladiators are coming to Mission Creek." Leo announced, strolling into the lab. 

Adam gasped, backing away. "I knew this day would come. Thankfully, I'm prepared for an alien invasion." He grabbed a hat made of foil and placed it on his head. "Chase, you hold them off while the rest of us who deserve to live escape." He grabbed Bree and began to runaway, only to be stopped by Leo. 

"No, no. Not real aliens. My favorite Sci-Fi movie franchise-Alien Gladiators." He explained. "They host annual fan conventions, and this year, it's in Mission Creek." 

"I love Alien Gladiators." Chase grinned. "In the future, rival alien worlds, The Morfs and The Zarkanians will battle over control of the galaxy!" 

"Oh, I remember that movie." Adam announced. "It was terrible." 

I nodded. "I'm with Adam on this one. It was really bad." 

"Yeah, it was also really blurry." He added. 

Bree looked at her brother. "You didn't wear your 3-D glasses."

"I didn't want to look stupid." 

Did he not see the foil hat on his head? 

"I bet the entire cast will be there." Chase's excitement was practically vibrating off his body. "I have everybody's autograph, except for the new guy playing Prince Landor in the sequel-André Ethier." 

"Whoa, whoa, wait." Bree stopped him, a look of surprise crossing her features. "As in baseball superstar André Ethier?" 

"Bree, you hate baseball." I told her, my eyebrows raised. "How do you know him?" 

She scoffed. "I love baseball. You know, with the bases and...the ball." We all stared at her. "Okay, whatever. André Ethier is cute, and if he's there, I'm there." 

"Good, then you can go instead of me." I crossed the room and plopped down on one of the chairs. "Because there is no way in hell I'm dressing up in those ridiculous costumes." Watching the movie was enough torture, and I really didn't want to dress up like any of the characters. 

"Alex, you have to go! Please, please come with us!" Chase ran over to me, Leo right behind him. "You can't miss this!" 

"It'll be the worst mistake you ever made!" My best friend added. 

Wow, they were so over-dramatic. "Guys, it's just a dumb convention. Besides, I'll just be bored and make your day crap. So seriously, go without me."

"Alex, it may not be that bad." Bree put in. "And if I'm saying that, then that should mean something."

All I did was blink at her. "It means nothing. But I'll make you guys a deal." They all leaned closer, intrigued. "If I don't like the convention, then I can geo leap my ass out of there." 

They nodded furiously, agreeing to my deal. "Oh, and I'm not wearing a costume. Say anything and I won't go at all." 

"You're no fun." Chase grumbled, pouting like a child. I chose to ignore him, rolling my eyes in the process. 

"Besides Alex's lack of participation, the convention is going to be awesome." Leo stated. "They're bringing back the fire staff challenge."

"What's a fire staff?" Adam questioned. 

"This..." With a grin on his face, Leo walked over to his desk and grabbed what looked like bo staff mixed with a glow stick. "Is a fire staff." He twirled it around, green illuminating inside the staff.