Part Ten

Lucy and Brooke are running down a hallway. Brooke keeps tripping on her long dress.
                "I swear next time I see Crystal I'm going to kill her. One for pretending to be me, two for getting captured. And three for making me wear this stupidity long dress." She says taking out a pocket knife of her bag and cutting the bottom of her dress. "Ah much better." She smiles running a lot better.
"So, do you think we're run into any people from your guild?" Lucy asks.
"I hope not. Um Lucy can I ask you something?" She asks.
"Of course."
"What's with you and Natsu, I mean every time I hear you been captured. He saves you, do you like him or something?" Brooke asks making Lucy blush.

             "No we're more like friends or partners." She smiles.
                    "Oh, Are you sure? I mean you two would make a pretty cute couple. I mean besides that fact that he destroys everything in sight, and he's not the smartest. But I guess he could be Aspen." Brooke growls.
            "Who's Aspen?"
"He's a dark wizard in my guild, he will do anything for money. He is also a ice wizard, or as some people call him the ice dragon slayer." Brooke says.
"He's a dragon slayer?" Lucy says scared.
                 "Yes and I hear he hits on every woman he mets. He's like Loke, but much much worse." Brooke says angrily walking on.
                   "Wait how do you know about Loke, you haven't met him." Lucy asks.
              "Um I-" she starts before they walk into a room and see a girl laughing.

                     The girl had green and purple hair, her eyes one was blue and the other green. She smiled wickedly at them.
"Ah you have finally returned to us Brooke, I told Aspen he got the wrong one but no. He had to Mr. Right All The Time, no matter you have returned now." The girl says.
"Who are you?!" Broke yells.
"Oh Brooke I'm disappointed in you, I thought you would remember me. It's me Sunday." She smiles.
"Sunday, you've... What's happened to you!?" Brooke says shocked.
"Power! That's what happened. Now people call me Sunday the changeling." She smiles.

"Now if you remember The Changeling was a spell that can switch people's bodies, souls, and magic. This spell came from a dark magic, long forgotten. It allows the wizard to switch, not just their own magic out for another's. But can switch other people's, it's very powerful magic that killed many. That's why The Changeling spell was made to stop these Wizards." The narrator says.

                "The changeling?" Lucy asks.
           "Sunday you don't have to do this. Please tell us where Crystal is." Brooke begs Sunday.
            "I'm sorry but I can't do that, now face the wrath OF A CHANGELING!"  Sunday yells as she gets ready to fight.

                                 ***
Gray is running down a hall when he bumps into someone. He looks up to see it's Juvia, when she sees him her heart starts beating uncontrollably.
"My darling Gray it is fate that we bumped into each other." She says in love. Before Gray could protest against this, a laugh is heard. They turn around and see a kid with black hair leaning on a wall. He is wearing a black shirt and shorts that are way to big for him. He laughs an evil, but somewhat cute, laugh.
"Ah the lovers," he holds up the lovers card. "What a cute couple you two make." He scoffs.
"WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!" Gray yells at the kid.
"What a shame, the male protest against this love. It must drive you crazy fair lady. But I guess an imbecile like him could never understand." The kid says to Gray.
"Such big words for a little guy like you." Gray mocks.

              "Oh this, this is just an illusion. Card Of Time!" The kid says and in seconds he becomes the same age as Gray. "Now we can really play." He smirks.
            "What! That was just an illusion! Ice Make Canon." He says making a canon.
          "Really, wow. Card Of Flames." He says flashing the card and melting the canon.
             "My darling let me help." Juvia begs.
             "WILL YOU JUST LET ME HANDLE THIS JUVIA?!" Gray yells at Juvia. Juvia cries.
            "Oh poor, Juvia was it. Your love is unrequited, let me fix that. Card Of The Heart!" He says using the spell on Gray making him fall on the ground.

***
(Back with Erza.)

                   "Ah!" The woman fighting Erza yells going at Erza with a fighting fan.
                 "Who are you?!" Erza yells fight the girl off.
               "Most people call me Swift Blade, or Swift for short. This fan is getting old so.. Requip, Swift-bite Gun." She says requiping her fan into a gun.
"How?" Erza says shocked.
"Now you may be able to requip your armer, but I'm able to change my weapon into anything. Do you really think you can withstand more than just a sword." She says shooting the gun at Erza, but she dodges everything. Then she requips her armor into her Black Wing Armor and attacks. Swift dodges all her attacks quickly and disappearing in the ceiling.
                  "Where did you go." Erza says looking around. Suddenly an arrow is shot right next to where Erza was standing.
                    "That was just to show you I'm a good shot. Now Erza you are very powerful wizard, you might actually see all my arrows. That's high praise coming from me." Swift says shooting another arrow, but this was surrounded by green lighting. Erza dodges the arrow but more keep coming. One got chose to Erza then it electrocuted her.
                "Funny, this is a lot easier than I thought. But it's getting boring." Swift jumps down from her perch. She requips her her bow and arrows into a crystal sword.  And starts a sword battle with Erza. "Now Erza are you ready?" Swift asks.
               "Only if you are." Erza smirks requiping her armor into Robe Of Yuen. Swift smirks back as they start to fight.

                 To be continued