Part Three

Natsu comes at the girls with his Fire Dragon Iron Fist, as the girls just stand there. They look at him with smug looks on their faces. As Natsu gets closer, Crystal holds up her hand like this:

 As Natsu gets closer, Crystal holds up her hand like this:

            Then she chants
         "Crystal unseen Winds." A emblem appears and she spreads her arms out. Then the two disappear. The team looks shocked, and Natsu stops in his tracks.
"Where'd they go?" Wendy asks.
"They must have used Teleport Magic." Erza says.
"Oh how wrong you are Miss Erza Scarlet. What Crystal used was an invisibility spell." Brooke says while invisible.
"That's not fair, how come they get to see us but we don't get to see them. Come on!" Natsu whines.
             "Oh it's completely fair dear Natsu, we are just fair 14 year old girls. And you, you are the strongest team in Fairy tail. Shouldn't we have a little advantage?" Brooke asks Natsu.

"Hey B, I'm gunna go seen. But let's play some chess." Crystal says as she becomes seen. "Oh before I forget." She puts her hands in the poss again. "Air Wind Wings." She says the spell, "Come on let's beat these guys." She says getting in her stance.
"Ok thanks, you take the Pervert and the pea brain. I'll take the Wendy and Erza." Brooke says.

"WHY'D YOU USE THERE REAL NAMES?" Natsu says pointing to Wendy and Erza.
"Let's just get to work, Flames for Brains." Gray joke angrily.
"NOW YOU'RE USING THERE NICKNAMES FOR ME! WHAT SIDE ARE YOU ON?!" Natsu yells at Gray.
"CANT WE JUST WORK YOU IDIOT!" Gray says as he appears naked.
"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Natsu yells.

The boys get into a fight, and Crystal just rolls her eyes.
"If you boys aren't going to be quiet, then this will never get over. But since you are distracted, you deserve this. Wind Attack Blades." She says at the boys get cut by air.
"Air magic, but how'd she do that invisibility spell?" Gray questions.
"Fight first, ask questions later. Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" Natsu yells doing his spell and running at Crystal.
"Is that the only spell you know? Well I guess I must do this, Air Wind Wings." She yells as a purple emblem appears on her back and so appears wings. Before Natsu can hit her, she flys above his head.

              Crystal looks down at Gray and Natsu with a smug smile. Gray get's mad and get's in his stance.
"Enough Pyro, it's my turn." Gray says.
               "WHAT I BARELY GOT A SHOT AT HER!" He whines.
               "Ice Make Spear." He says as spear shot out of the emblem and shot at Crystal.
                "Is that all you got Ice Boy, wow Brooke gave me the easy ones today. Well Wind Make shield." She said and a shield of wind blocks the spears.
"Maker magic?" Gray questions.
"Wind Make Cage." She says using it on Natsu.
"Fire Dragon Roar." Natsu yells as he blows fire. The cage breaks.

***
During this time Brooke has been fighting with Wendy and Erza.
"I can't see her." Wendy says.
"We just have to do it." Erza says.
"Miss Erza, I guess you are right. Hey C, Go seen." She says to Crystal. Crystal looks over to her from her fight and nods.
"Ok B. Crystal Seen Winds." She says as Brooke becomes seen again.

When Brooke appears she is standing in front of Natsu. She looks at Wendy, and smiles.
"Ok kid, one free shot." She says to Wendy.
'I can do this.' She says in her head. "Sky Dragon Roar!" She yells doing the spell. When the spell gets closer to Brooke, wings appear just like Crystal. She flys above the spell, it flys past where she was standing and hits Gray and Natsu. It sends them flying back.
           "Thank you miss Wendy you took out the idiots. Hey C pawn change?" Brooke asks.
            "Of course B. Crystal Unseen Winds." She says as they become invisible again.

           "Natsu!" Wendy yells at Natsu.
         "We're fine." Natsu says getting up, "Now where are they, because I'm all fired up now." He said angrily getting up.
            "Are blind?" Crystal says becoming visible again. "Wow Brooke really wimped out on the people I had to fight." Crystal laughed.
            "No more talk! Ice Make Canon!" Gray says. As a lot of ice comes closer to Crystal she skillfully dodges it doing a back flip.
"Nice try." Crystal smiles.
"Fire Dagon Wing Attack." Natsu says.

Again Crystal dodges the attack. The boys get mad at this and throw everything they got at her. She dodges everything they throw, without even breaking a sweat.
"Why can't we hit her?" Gray asks tired.
"I don't know we haven't gotten one hit. She keeps dodging them, come down and fight us!" Natsu yells at Crystal.
"I didn't want to do this but-" she starts as she, with lightning speed, comes and hits both of them in the face. "You wanted it." She says to the boys, who are in great pain.

Silence falls, and Crystal looks over at Brooke who isn't attacking. But neither is Wendy or Erza. Erza smiles and looks at the girls.
"You are very good opponents. But may we please stop this girls?" Erza asks. Brooke flies down to meet Crystal and they walk up to Erza. They bow down to her.
She laughs, "You don't need to bow to me. But may I at least see you in you regular forms?" She asks happily. A blinding light surrounds the girls, when it disperses the girls are standing in each other's place and Crystal is the one with wings.
             "You are very strong Crystal, you're magic powers is very strong for your age. If you get stronger you might be able to beat those two," she points to Natsu and Gray." Alone. And you Brooke are a very strong and smart fighter, for having no magic." Erza says.

To be continued