Part one

Hey everyone before we start I'd like to give a shoutout to by best friend PaintedWolf23 . You really helped me come up with some of my ideas. Thanks, I owe ya.

Ok everyone onto the story:
----------------------------------------------

Everyone has secrets, those secrets hurt people. Most secrets are unknown to most, but when they are revealed everything changes.

Lucy sits at the guild bar, with her head down looking off into space.
"Ugh I'm so bored." Lucy whines.
"It's ok Lucy you know something's bound to happen at Fairy tail." Mira Jane says smiling. As Mira Jane walks away from Lucy, a hand is placed on Lucy's shoulder. She turns around to a person wearing heavy clothes and a blue hat.

"Excuse me, but this is The Fairy Tail guild right?" The person asks in a deep voice.
"Yes. Who may you be?" Lucy asks excitedly.
"I'm Brock, who are you?" He asks smiling.
"I'm Lucy."
"Lucy! The famous Spiritual wizard, I'm a huge fan." Brock says weirdly in a higher voice. Brock clears he's throat, "Sorry I've just heard so many things about you." He says blushing.
"It's okay, I'm honored." Lucy laughs. Grey approaches the bar, happily with his eyes closed.
"Hey Lucy do you want to get a.... Who are you?" Grey asks while having no clothes on.

"This is Brock." Lucy says, "Brock this is Grey."
"Why are you wearing so much clothes, it's a million degrees out?" Grey asks confused.
"Why aren't you wearing any clothes, you pervert!" He yells.
"Dude what's wrong with you?!" Grey yells trying to grab Brock to punch him.

Out of nowhere a glass flys and hits Grey in the head. Grey turns around and sees Natsu, and suspects it was him.
"WHY DID YOU THROW THAT!" Grey yells angry at Natsu and hits him in the face. Then they get in a big fight.

"Does this happen often?" Brock asks Lucy.
"Yah, they are kinda crazy here." She says embarrassed. "Hey Brock are you staying long?"
"I don't know, I don't have a place to stay so I'm not sure."
"Well if you can't find a place to sleep, here." She hands him a piece of paper. "It's my address, if you want to you can stay there for a while." She says blushing.
"Thanks. I'll think about it, I got to run I hope I see you again." He says taking the paper and leaving.

After about five minutes of Grey and Natsu fighting, Grey walks over to Lucy again.
"So was that guy a new member of the guild?" Grey asks.
"I don't know, but I trust him for some reason." She says looking into space.
"You love him." Happy says popping out of nowhere and talking about Brock.
            "I DO NOT YOU STUPID CAT!" She yells. "There's just something about him." She says looking away.
                                ***

              Later that night Lucy sits at her desk, holding Plue in her hands.
            "I don't know what it is about Brock, but something about him makes me trust him. I'm not saying his not nice, but I knows he's keeping a secret from everyone. I hope I see him again." She says to Plue.

           Just then there is a knock on the door. Lucy hurries to the door and opens it up, to see Brock.
           "BROCK!" She yells running to help him. He looked weak, and sick. She brought him up to her bedroom and laid him down on her bed.
             "Brock! Brock are you okay?" Lucy asks. Brock opens his eyes weakly.
              "Lucy? Thank you." He says weakly and grabs Lucy's arm. "Lucy I need to tell you something."
             "What is it?"
              "My names not Brock." He coughs weakly. He reaches for his hat and pulls it off, revealing long black hair. It also shows the rest of his face.
"My names Brooke, Brooke Pen and I need your help." She says weakly in her real voice. Then passes out.
              "BROOKE! BROOKE wake up." Lucy says grabbing her keys and grabs Loke's key. "I call, open Gate of the golden lion, Leo." She says using the key.

              Loke appears and looks worried down at Lucy.
            "Lucy what is it?" He asks worried.
              "Get Grey, Natsu, Wendy, and Erza!" She says frightened.
             "Lucy..."
            "Loke please do it, please I need to stay here and watch her. Please." She says as she starts to cry. Loke nods his head and runs out the door.
           "It's ok Brooke, help is on the ways." Lucy says looking down at Brooke sadly.
             'I don't know what it is about this girl but I'm going to find out.' Lucy thinks.

To be continued