Part Nine

The group follows Brooke to in front of Lucy's apartment. And they see her standing there smiling.
"What are you smiling at?" Carla asks.
"This." Brooke grabs a remote control out of her pocket. She smiles again and presses the big red button in the middle. When she presses the button the water next to them, a Pegasus head starts to rise out of the water. As it rises higher out of the water the group sees its Blue Pegasus's airship, The Christina. The group stares at her in shock.
"YOU STOLE THE CHRISTINA!" They all say in shock to her.
"I prefer the word, borrowed." Brooke laughs.

The are all stare dumbfounded. Brooke just rolls her eyes and pushes the button again, and the door opens.
"Are you coming or do I just go by myself." She says walking aboard. They still just stare at her, until Erza smiles.
"Why of course we're coming, aren't we." Erza says walking aboard. No one walks after her. "AREN'T WE!" Erza scarily says and everyone walks aboard scared.
"Good, now let's start this puppy up." Brooke smiles pushing the button again starting the Christina.
***
(30 minutes later)
Natsu is puking his guts up.
"Really? I thought you were, all mighty salamander. And you're dying of motion sickness?" Brooke says sarcastically.
"My tummy feels like it's trying to kill me." He whines.
"Wait, Wendy don't you have that Toria spell that can stop this. I mean I can't return this with puke everywhere." Brooke says annoyed.
"Oh yah, I forgot about that. Toria!" She says doing the spell on Natsu. After a moment Natsu jumps up into the air happily.
"Yah! I can stand again!" Natsu jumps up and down happily.
"Remember, the spell doesn't last forever." Wendy says.
                 "All of you, we're here." Brooke says looking out the window. The in the air was a black Phoenix, the airship Fire Wings.

"So how are we getting aboard that thing?" Juvia asks. Brooke looks down embarrassed,
"Um I haven't thought that far." She says embarrassed.
"YOU WHAT?!" The all yell at her in shock.
"Hey, I thought I was going in this alone ok. You can't blame me for everything."she says crossing her arms.
"Then how are we going to get over there?" Wendy asks.

"We could burn our way in." Natsu says with a creepy smile on his face.
"Yah sure, listen to the pyro here." Gray says sarcastically.
"We'll do you have any bright ideas?" Natsu says.
"I could make a ice bridge that will let us get across." Gray says angrily.
               "Are you two fighting over how to get across?" Mira asks.
               "Get out of this!" The both say angrily.
              "Wait I've got an idea, we're right above the Fire Wings right?" Brooke asks.
              "Yah, why?" Natsu stops fighting and asks Brooke.
           "Because, of this." She wickedly smiles and opens the door. Then she pushes them out. "SORRY!" She yells as the fall out and fall onto the Fire Wings.

                When they all fall onto the Fire Wings, Brooke jumps off and the Christina disappears. She lands on the Fire wings with a smile on her face.
                 "Where'd the Christina go?" Lucy asks. Brooke holds up a small version of the Christina.
                 "Right here, Crystal and I have a potion that can shrink things. All I needed to do was pour it on the main system, and boom tiny Christina." Brooke smiles. "Now let's get inside, there's an opening over here." Brooke says opening a little trap door and jumps down.

The rest of them follow her down, when they all get down they see a grand hallway.
"Let's split up, and whom ever finds Crystal first I'll give you 1 million jewel. Oh and I know this guild , they wouldn't not have people protecting her so be careful." Brooke says as they split up. "Lucy wait." Brooke yells to Lucy stopping her and she turns around. "I kinda wanted to team up with you, because well you know I don't have any magic."
"Of course, come on." Lucy says smiling. The run off in the opposite of everyone else.

***
Natsu and Happy runs into a room that is dark. The door closes behind them.
"Well well well, what has time has brought me." A girl about Lucy's age says walking out of the shadows. She has a necklace around her neck, and a rose shaped watch on her wrist.
"Who are you?" Natsu asks the  girl.
                 "My name is Athaliah, the lord of time. And I shall destroy you." She says.
***
Erza runs into another hallway where a girl with a old hand fan waits for her. She smiles a wicked smile at Erza.
"Ah you must be Miss Erza Scarlet. I heard you were here." She says.
"Let me pass or I will destroy you." Erza says angrily.
"I don't think so, this will not end until I stand over your cold, dead body." The girl holds her fan and a green emblem appears. Blades came out of the fan and she goes at Erza.

To be continued