Arranged marriage

Start from the beginning

"When do I meet him?" I asked trying to sound confident when really i'm nervous and confused on how this thing works. "Tomorrow which means you'll need something nice to wear."
" I don't have anything nice but my uniform."
"I'll ask one of the neighbors in the morning if they have a dress for you to borrow tomorrow."

"Let's go to sleep, you have a big day tomorrow! Come on."
She pushed me in to our room and put me to bed after I changed. Drifting off to sleep, Jun kept crying. I'm a heavy sleeper so that's the good thing.

*

"Hana! Wake up!" She kept shaking me. I pulled the blanket and she pulled it off of me.
"Stop!" "Get up now!" I groaned and kicked the air.

I got up with my messy, tangled hair and my ugly morning face. I stand up and my mom kept pushing me outside. She put me into this black car with a driver and my mom waved good bye. What the!? What is going on!? Oh yeah, this must be part of that arranged marriage thing. I thought she was letting me get kidnapped. I'm stupid. This car was too luxurious so I started pushing this black button with arrows on it just to test out my curiosities.

Eyeing this glossy handle, my curiosity got the best of me, so I pulled the handle and the door flew open.
"AHHH!!" I screamed, making the driver jerk his head back.
"What are you doing!?" He yelled.

He stopped the car and I hit my face on the head seat. "ow."
"Are you crazy!?" I gave him an apologetic look and he shakes his head. "Just don't mess with anything." Nodding, I sat still while looking down in embarrassment.

*

"we've arrived." I got out of the car and my eyes widen at the big mansion in front of me.
"Woah!" i said in amazement. "I know right."
I looked beside me to see a girl with big hoop earrings who was dressed like a super model. She looked like she was the same age as me. I wanted to touch her earrings but before I could talk, she put her sunglasses on her eyes and looked at me.

"You're Hana, right?" I nodded.
"Good. I'm Yuri, I'm the grooms sister!"
"really? You look the same age as me." She chuckles. "Nice to know, But I'm 25" "wha-" She laughed and grabbed my arm.
"Let's go!"

She pulled me into the giant mansion and it was so huge inside. I saw those the chandelier hanging from the ceiling but Then, I saw this grey dog with blue eyes run towards us.
"Sky!" She embraces the dog and scratched his ears. "It's name is sky?" "Yeah. Pet him."
I touched the dogs head.

"Ok, Let's go." She pulled me upstairs toward a room.
"Did you bring a dress?" I gasped and noticed i probably looked so ugly right now. "No my mom forgot to give me one." She pats my shoulder. "Dont worry you can wear one of mine." Everything was happening so fast and I felt as if my head was spinning.

She pushed me into this bathroom that is probably bigger than my house.

Yuri began stripping my clothes off and she pushed me into the tub with bubbles.

"Wow! Your hair is a mess. When was the last time you combed it?" "I always forget" I lied.

She stopped talking and began to focus on washing my hair.
Afterwards, I got out and wrapped myself with a towel. She went to go get another dress for me. It wasn't too long when she returned with a red short dress. "um...can you get a long sleeve dress for me?" "Huh? why?" "It's nothing. It's just I prefer long sleeve." She nodded and skipped to get another dress. I actually wanted to cover up my scars. She came back with a pink long sleeve dress. I put it on and she began to do my hair after I took off my glasses. She began to dry my hair and then brush it out so it was nice and soft. When it was straight, she began to curl my hair

As she turned me around, she was satisfied with her work. I grabbed my glasses but she was quick to grab them from me.
"Let's try contacts." Contacts?
She came back with a case of eye contacts. It wasn't prescription contacts but my vision wasn't so bad.

"Perfect! You're so pretty without your glasses. I'm so proud! Now, let's do your makeup."
She pushed me to her room and began to put eyeliner on me. Then, light pink eyeshadow, and lastly she put on this shiny pink lipstick.
"You look prettier than me!" I gave her a weak smile and I tucked my hair behind my ear.
"Ok, My parents are here. Let's go." She held my hand as we were going down the hallway. I didn't notice that she was wearing a sky blue dress, and had makeup on. Weird.

My stomach began to churn and my palms were sweaty. I saw this woman who looks like she's was about in her early 40's and a man who looked like he was in his late 40's also. As i waved, the elders squealed. "She's beautiful!" "Yes! She's just perfect!" "thank you."
"Call me Mom! And this old man Dad."

"O-ok.." "Please sit!" The woman said. I sat down at the table near an empty chair. "Jungkook seems to be running a little late." The man spoke. "Its fine." I assures them. "I'll call him-" Yuri was then interrupted. "No need, I'm here."

A guy with black hair who was wearing a tux came in, fixing his tie. "Hana? This is jungkook. Jungkook? This is Hana." The man introduces us. "hello-" "Hi." He rudely greets.

He looked away and sat down across from me.
I felt a little hurt, but not as much as being bullied.
"Where's the food?" Jungkook asks. "Jungkook, Manners!" His mom shouts. "Sorry." Finally the chef came out with a silver pan and served us an unfamiliar Korean dish. I ate it and savored this exquisite meal. I looked over to see jungkook looking at me in disgust.

"I lost my appetite." He spoke as
he pushed the bowl away.
"Can I have it?" I asked.
He scoffs and folds his arms.
I took the bowl and ate it; I'm so full now.
"Mom? Can I just leave?" "No you may not young man! You're gonna sit here and listen to us!"
"Why? I don't wanna listen to you both always showing off your money and then you two invite some poor ass girl into our home expecting me to marry a pig like her!"

His Dad stood up, slapping him across the face, leaving a red hand mark. Jungkooks eyes filled with tears as he held his cheek. He grabbed the plate and threw it to the wall, making it shatter into pieces. Then, he got up and left. Why did it hurt me when he spoke so harshly? He called me a pig and it shocked me to see him get slapped. Well, he kinda deserves it anyway. He's nothing but another bully to add on top of the others.

"I'm so sorry Hana. He's not always like this I-" "It's ok." I assured her with a smile. "Please, stay the night." "oh...I can't i-" "I've already notified your mother, I didn't know it would be like this. Can you just spend the night?"

"Well....ok. I have to anyway."
She moves her napkin and lead me upstairs. She pulled out this pajama pants with a tank top. I changed into it and she told me to stay in the guest room.

Laying down, she exited the room and I sighed. I felt so lonely without Jun or mom. I miss them. Hugging my pillow, I closed my eyes, thinking of what awaits for me.

Omg! This is like hella long! Lol. Well this is my first chapter and idk if it was good or not. Please comment done below and push the star thingy at the bottom. I'll like to know what you think about this. So....yeah. ok! Bye! Biiaacchh!!!! XD lol. I'm sorry. Do y'all have any ideas on what I should call y'all?

[Edited: I'm preparing myself for the cringey writing im about to go through all over again.]