"Hi," he giggled again.

"Hi," I smiled, pressing a small kiss to his nose.

"Need shoes" he declared as he ran from the room.

I quickly traded my shirt for the one on the bed and followed Niall out of the room. He was sat on the floor by the door, attempting to put his feet in the shoes without untying them. He huffed slightly and I reached down to grab one of them from him to untie it for him. I did that for both of them then reached for my shoes. I slipped them on with no trouble before tying them back together. I looked over to find Niall holding two of the laces and twisting them together as though he was trying to tie them together. I took them from his hands and he looked up at me with wide eyes. I quickly tied on of them then reached for the other.

"Want me to teach you how to do this?" I asked him.

He quickly nodded and I slowly went through the motions of tying his shoes. He watched carefully and made me untie the other one so he could do it with me. It took a few times but he eventually tied a very loose knot on his shoes. He look up at me again with wide eyes.

"Did it?" He asked.

I looked down to his shoe to find a tighter knot and I smiled as I nodded, "Good job, darling."

"Yay!" Niall said, clumsily jumping to his feet. "Let us go!"

"You need a beanie to hide your ears."

Niall nodded, taking off toward the room before quickly returning to the front room with two beanies, "Will wear one too?"

"Course."

I took the first beanie to gently put it over his ears and adjust it over his hair. I then pulled on the second one and smiled widely to him. He gave a small nod and leaned forward to messily place his lips on mine. I entwined his fingers with mine and grabbed my car keys before we headed out to the car. We released hands but the moment we were both settled in the car his hand found its way back into mine. I turned up the radio because I know that he liked to listen to it, even if he didn't really know the words. He smiled over at me as I drove through town.

"What do you want to do?"

"Park?" Niall asked, hopefully.

"Sure."

Niall smiled widely and bounced in his seat, similar to a child when they were headed to the park. But I guess it wasn't that much different. It didn't take long for us to arrive at the park and for Niall to be getting out. He stood in front of the car as he waited for me, bouncing on his feet.

"C'mon!" He whined as I shut my door.

"Go ahead," I waved him off.

His entire face lit up and he took off after a squirrel like he had the previous time we were here. I strolled after him, carefully watching where he was at all times. He ran after a few other small animals before bouncing back over to me. His face was flushed and he was a little bit out of breath.

"Hi, Liam!" He said, excitedly.

"Are you having fun, love?"

"Yeah!"

He pressed a messy kiss to cheek before running off again, causing a slow smile to spread across my face.

"He's cute," a woman's voice smiled.

"Yeah," I blushed. "He's adorable."

"Acts kind of like a kid, doesn't he?"

"He didn't really get a childhood. I guess he's making up for it."