Fight Pt.2

I rushed to my car all of my sadness suddenly turning to anger.

"That ooooooh." I say as I turn the car on and drive off down the street.

I run up to Lucas's room and open the door because it was still unlocked. Everything was absolutely silent. I knew this was weird because shouldn't Y/BFF/N be here. I open his bedroom door and see him sitting there talking to Y/BFF/N.

"C'mon Lucas... she left you and you kissed me in that club for a reason. We have a connection." She said taking his face in her hands.

She leaned in to kiss him when I lunged toward her with extreme force and knocked her on her bony behind. I grabbed her weave and was ripping that stuff out like weeds, no lie. I made her bleed. Before I knew it I was crying and Lucas was pulling me off of her. Her body laid there as she bled. Not a lot though she's fine.

"Y/N? Why would you do that?"

"I-I I don't know."

"Yes you do." Lucas said leaning in to kiss me.

I let him and I felt like I'm letting him win but I missed him so much just in the few hours I was gone... but I need him. I just can't have him.

I pushed Lucas off of me and walked out the door into the living room, Lucas coming right after me.

"You can't do this to me."

"Do what Y/n?"

"Put me through this kind of stress. If you really wanted me you wouldn't have cheated on me. You know what you did and you're playing dumb."

"I-I love you so-"

"Can you just leave me alone? Honestly. You clearly want her. Not me." you say as you walk out the door knowing you've just entered the 'I'm such a savage, he needs me I don't need him' phase of the "breakup".