#Imagine His Girlfriend 4

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling wondering why everything was so right in my life. Lucas Coly is my...... boy.... nah we're just talking.. but I already know I have feelings for him.  As I lay there my phone beeps and it's from Lucas.

"Hey bae 😍"

                                                                                                                               "Oh.. so I'm your bae now?"

"Yup. Are you okay with that?"

                                                                                                                                " Of course bae 😉"

"I just wanted to wish your beautiful self goodnight..

okay?"

                                                                                                                                 " Okay.. goodnight."

"Night."

      At this point I realized I had it all. The bad boy every girl wants.. actually wants me. It's weird but I'm not trying to question this, stuff like this doesn't happen often.

                                                                         ******School******

I meet up with Lucas at the front door and he locks his hand with mine. As we walk through the door looks and words were flying. Just like Laquita's weave finna be if she try to steal my man. Anyways.

"AYE! Who's she?... you said you wanted to chill!" Girls were yelling left and right. It really didn't phase me though because they were things of his past. Me. Y/N is his present. I finally reach my locker and Lucas stands behind me patiently as I grab my books for first period French.

"Ya know.... I could teach you French."

"Oh.. really?"

"Oui, Je suis né en france."

"..... What?"

"Yes, I was born in France...."

"That's hot.... I never knew that."

"There's a lot you don't know about me." Lucas says as the late bell rings and he runs to homeroom.