sad imagine

*IT GOES DOWN IN THE DM*

My phone was blowing up with calls that I kept missing. When I finally picked up the phone Lucas' mom started talking.

"y/n are you there?" Lucas mom said crying "yes what wrong" "Its Lucas, he is in the hospital" she said freaking out and my heart stopped "wait....what's wrong?" "A drunk driver hit him and the doctors said that he might not make it" "Oh my gosh. Okay I'm on my way" I said as I blasted out the door and into the car.

" Um..I'm here to see Lucas Coly" "Okay he is in room 224" "Okay thank you so much " I said as i ran to his room."Lucas are you okay"I said as I looked over to the bed. "Y/n your finally here" Lucas' mom said "yeah is he okay, what did the doctors say?" I said breaking into tears "They said that he might not make it"

"Y/n" Lucas said "Lucas your up. Are you okay, does anything hurt" "yeah my head" "Okay I'll get you some painkillers" I said "No y/n i'll get them you stay here and talk to him" "Okay"

 Are you okay, does anything hurt" "yeah my head" "Okay I'll get you some painkillers" I said "No y/n i'll get them you stay here and talk to him" "Okay"

"hey Lucas" I said tears falling down my face "hey so what did the doctors say" "Lucas they said that you might not make it." I said and Lucas stared crying "y/n I just wanted to tell you that I will always love you no matter what happens." "Lucas I will always love you too" I said leaning down to kiss him.

*beep* machine