He Cheats

"y/n your just overreacting, you need to calm down" "Lucas how am I overreacting you cheated on me with this slut" "First of all she isn't a slut so you can chill with that" "Really, now your standing up of the hoe,Ugh I can't believe that I trusted you" I said and ran up to Lucas' and I old room and started packing up my clothes.

"Really y/n you need to calm down and stop" "no, you know what Lucas I'm not going to stop I'm done with you treating me like a side hoe. I'm done with you never being home and acting like I'm nonexistent (like your edge-up) so I'm done with this relationship." I said trying to get out the door 

"Wait y/n please give me one more chance, I made a stupid mistake and I'm sorry but I love you and i don't want to lose you" Lucas said getting on one knee and begged me to stay "Lucas you keep making these mistakes over and over and I'm done with it, you always skip our dates, you don't come home until 4 in the morning and when you do come home your high or drunk or both and I don't what to deal with anymore." "y/n please I'm really sorry" 

"Lucas you have been saying sorry for the longest time and you never mean it." I say and Lucas blocks the door so that I can't get out "Lucas move pleas I need to get to my car" "No I'm not moving until you forgive me" "Lucas I already forgave you I'm just not going to take you back, now can you please move" I said and he finally did. "goodbye Lucas"