#Imagine His Girlfriend Pt 3

"Are you ready?"
"Yes.. Lucas I've been ready for a while now."

Lucas opens the door in front of us and to my surprise... I don't see his bedroom. I see a big huge room holding a ton of music equipment. I push past Lucas and start freaking out....

"Oh my gosh!"
"I knew you'd like it.... I follow you on Soundcloud."
"O-oh.. you've heard my songs."
"Yes, therefore I've heard your amazing voice."
"A-are you serious.... you think my voice is amazing... I think you're amazing! I shouldn't have said that."
"I'd like to show you the rest of the house if that's okay."
"Um.. yeah." I said nearly choking on air.

Lucas grabs my hand and takes me on a tour of his nice house.

"Lastly... my bedroom, but you're not ready to see that yet.. you're unqualified. "

"What is that supposed to mean?" I yell pushing past Lucas and opening the door.
"What's so special about your room. I don't...oh my gosh." I said as reality hits me.

"Yeah.... I'm smooth."
"Hella smooth."

Lucas motions me to sit on the bean bag chair while he flops onto his bed. He grabs the remote and puts on That's So Raven.
"You like this show?"
"I love it." Lucas says smiling.

From then on I knew I loved him... a lot. Is that weird... yes? No?

We continued to watch That's So Raven until I had to go home.

*at home*

I was laying in bed on Lucas' Instagram and he posted a video saying "that's for Y/N."