Isaac. Things were amazing between the dirty blonde and I, now in our 4th month of dating. Not once had we even considered separating. It wasn't a choice- We needed each other more than anything. He completed me and I completed him, and there was no way I would rather it be. Tonight he went out, but wouldn't tell me where. It bothered me, definitely, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. I trusted him enough to let him go and not die while I tagged along with Scott and Stiles to watch Scott get tatted.

Stiles groans as we all pile into his jeep again, holding an icepack to the back of his head. I lean forward in the middle of them from the back seat and look at Scott. His face was scrunched as he looked at his arm distastefully.

"You okay?" Stiles asks, placing the icepack in the door compartment.

"It kinda burns," Scott replies, twisting his arm.

"You did just have your skin stabbed about 100 thousand times, so . ." I drift off, giving him a dumbfounded look.

"I-I don't think it's supposed to feel like this," Scott mutters. Stiles only sighs and starts the car up, only allowed to move an inch out of the parking spot when Scott suddenly yells out and jumps in his seat, holding his arm. "Yep, definitely not supposed to feel like this! I need to take this thing off!"

Despite Stiles and I's desperate, panicked pleas for him not to, he rips off the bandages around his arms to examine it. Oddly, it was red, parts of the tattoo blotched and missing.

"Oh, no, what?" Scott sighs angrily, watching as the tattoo quickly faded away, leaving us all sitting there in awe.

"It healed." Scott finally says after seconds of silence.

I cover my mouth with my hands and try to keep in my laugh.

"Ah, thank god," Stiles mutters under his breath, pressing down lightly on the gas. "I hated it."

▲▼

"No, we agreed to give each other over the summer. No texts, no calls." Scott explains, regarding Stiles' question about Allison.

"So how do you know she won't be at school then?" Stiles asks, pulling up to a red light. Though Allison and I talked over the summer, not once had she mentioned returning to school.

"After everything, I'm not sure she's coming back to Beacon Hills at all." Scott chuckles sadly. Stiles abruptly whips around with a slack jaw, motioning for me to look out of the window. I scoot closer to it and look out, immediately noticing what he was talking about. Lydia and Allison occupied the car stopped next to us.

"I think she is," I speak up, making Scott give me a curious look. "I'd say pretty definite. Like, 100%."

After watching his best friend wrestle with confusion for a few seconds, Stiles finally nods in their direction, ensuing that Scott freezes in shock as he stared at the girl. Allison's laughter soon turns to shock when she meets eyes with him, both of the two teenagers suddenly in a state of utter panic.

"Oh, my god," Scott scrambles to sink down in his seat so he wouldn't have to see her.

I look to Lydia and wave sweetly, laughing when she returns it.

"Can you just drive, please, Stiles?" Scott presses a finger to his temple.

"No- Scott, it's a red light." Stiles points out, shaking his head. "I think we should talk to them! We should say something."

"No-" Scott starts, but Stiles is already reaching across his lap, turning the handle to roll down the window.

"Hey!" He yells out, but Lydia takes off driving past the red light. "You know, they probably didn't see us."