10. well shit

Riley pov
Maya and I had a fight and we all know what that means, *cough world war 3 cough*.. I haven't seen Farkle in a while or Lucas maybe I should pay them a visit...

Farkle pov
Lucas zay and I were at topanga's just chillin, until Vanessa texted zay to come over and probably do the whose-e-what's-it's. I haven't seen Riley in a really long time.

I went up to the counter to order a grape smoothie (don't think that those exist but whatever)  as I ordered I saw a long legged brunette and big brown eyes staring down at the menu. she was wearing a flannel and a cream t-shirt with light colored (bleached) jean shorts and a light brown belt holding them up.

 she was wearing a flannel and a cream t-shirt with light colored (bleached) jean shorts and a light brown belt holding them up

"Riley?!"

"Farkle oh my god hi I haven't seen you in so long"

"2 weeks actually and that's your fault so.."

"well who cares anyways we should catch up, bring Lucas over here"

"should we call-"

"NO, I mean no"

"oh uh uh okay I'll go get Lucas"

but before I could he came over as if on cue and sat opposite side of me next to Riley. she started really almost seductivly rubbed his back and brushing her other hand against his thigh she whispered in his ear he pulled away and stood up as I watched her chase after him. I was in complete shock. she never liked me did she.. always him!

I sighed and walked out and saw Riley being pinned against a wall with her leg around his waist and the other on the ground and her hand in his hair other in buttoning his pants. I took this opratunity to make great great revenge and snapped a picture. wow when Maya sees this they're both dead I thought and smirked. I Leaned against the walls and threw my phone up and down spinning it and catching it.

"hey Lucas wouldn't it be ashame if your GIRLFRIEND found out you were about  to fuck with your ex that also happens to be her bestfriend. oh you thought you secretly dating went unnoticed... wow I applaud your stupidity"

"you wouldn't"

"oh but I would"

I walked away with the smirk of victory and took and uber to mayas... they are both dead Maya is a Complete and savage beast. she will do the most devious and vengeful thing possible. This was gonna be great.

Maya pov
Farkle showed me a picture that shattered my heart into a million pieces, I honestly didn't know my heart was that big to break into that many pieces. I stared at it in shock until suddenly the knife that was stabbed into my back and twisted was pulled out and I felt anger and just wanted to tare somethings head off. that's it this bitch is dead and for Lucas, I'm gonna go with a different form of torture. something that will hurt a LOT more then physical. His sorry ass was gonna feel what I feel, jealously hatred unloved and unwanted and worst of all lied to.

Lucas pov
all of the sudden Riley put her hands and mine behind her back and threw herself against a wall and kissed me and made it look like we were having sex of something but I never kissed back I loved Maya to much. until I gave in and thought what she doesn't know won't kill her right and I will always love Riley and all my feelings just came back. until Farkle came and ruined my life in one picture he said he was gonna show Maya I looked over and Riley was smiling deviously and I was overwhelmed with emotions and Farkle smirked in victory and walked off. I was officially dead and so was Riley. she thinks she is all big and bad and she really isn't one bite from Maya and this bitch is dead.. again, during all this the only thing that could come out of my mouth was...

"well shit"

I HAVE THE BEST FUCKING IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, 10 votes and 5 comments and I'll update. you will get so much feels and it will be long (next chapter) so shall the games begin? gotta zayn -Aubree