4. Stay

Maya pov
  I walked into the school library to research some vampire shit maybe I can  put the pieces together and maybe find some suspects as to who might be the killer... I moved some books around on a shelf and found an adorable face looking at me. "Hey blondie" he flirted "Hey" and pushed the books back and covered his face.
Lucas pov
  I walked around the isle and looked for a Maya to sneak up on. except she jumped on my back from behind. There was a couch over by the large window and fell back on it. (she was still on my back😉). "AH Lucas get off me your crushing me!!!" she yelled in pain so I got up and sat on the floor next to the couch and I kissed her.
Maya pov
I felt his warm soft lips on mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close.
He pulled me on to the floor with him and I straddled myself on to his lap. We just kept kissing for a bit. Until he pulled away "Maya what are we?" he asked. "Lucas can we talk about this later" I said as I moved into kiss him and he stopped me. "No Maya I don't want us as just make out buddies, I love you and that won't change." he said and I just looked at him I never thought I could be loved I was a monster. But he didn't know that and as much as I wanted to not say yes and leave him out of all this drama and not see him get hurt but I looked into those gorgeous green eyes and I couldn't help but fall in love too. "I love you too huckleberry and that won't change either." and I kissed him unlike I ever had before pulling away. "Listen I gotta get back to this so I'll text you later." I said starting to get up and walk away but he pulled me back. "hey I just got you to be mine I'm not letting you leave me." he said. I couldn't live like this knowing that I would never ever have someone love me for me but that wasn't my choice, so if be really was I in love with me he wouldn't think of me as the monster that most people think I am he would stay. I needed him to stay. "Lucas if I tell you this you can run and you can take back everything you just said and you can never speak to me again if you want but promise you won't tell anyone." I told him and he stared at me with worry. "promise" he reassured me. I felt my bones start to break and my eyes change and my nails become daggers. I looked up to see Lucas in complete utter shock. My nails retracted and I felt my bright blue ocean eyes and my bones felt new again. He looked at me like he just saw something out of a horror movie and then I knew it was to late to tell him otherwise. "Lucas as soon as I turned 15 this became me I swear I never killed anyone, maybe a few squirrels but no one or anything else and I would never but there is some one here on a  killing-spree a vampire and I need to stop them and you can walk out that door and never want to speak to me aga-" I was cut-off by his lips on mine I pulled away. "Don't you think I'm a monster?" I asked and he looked at me and all he said was "Maya I love you and nothing will change that and I'm gonna stay no matter what."

ok guys sssooo I made a little lucaya chapter that I've been wanting to make forever and hoped you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and vote please go follow my insta thanks bbyyeee😊😊