1. The effects

mayas pov
In middle school I was a fucking nerd and I was ugly as shit and not a single guy looked at me. But now I was like a fucking eye magnet. I was a rebellious 18 year old anxious to graduate and travel the world and relate to those who are like me...Every full moon I was mans worst nightmare but in the best way😉.
the next day
I got ready for school that morning having cramps... worse then ur period. it felt like every bone in my body breaking x10 (i felt like absolute shit) I was turning, (in the middle of the fucking day?) i don't know what was happening but It still didn't stop me from looking good. my eyebrows were on fleek if I don't say so myself and my eyeliner wing was just 👌.
(makeup below)

my hair was long and wavy and naturally needed nothing to do to it, so all I needed was an outfit

my hair was long and wavy and naturally needed nothing to do to it, so all I needed was an outfit. hhmmm what to wear as I scavenged my closet for the perfect outfit. There it was my perfect outfit for the day (it's below).

I walked over to my full body mirror and examined myself

I walked over to my full body mirror and examined myself.. Damn I look good but there was one thing about me that was not good my eyes were bright green and my pupils were not normal like when I turn... this was not good I had blue contacts incase this happened I threw them in my bag just in case but by the time I got in my car and arrived at school they were Normal again. I looked at my iPhone 6s (gold if you must know) and I got a text..
Lucas: Hey babe😉
Maya: Oh god what?!
Lucas: nothin but wher r u
Maya: meet me outside in my car😘
Lucas: ok😏
Lucas and I had a flirtationship (a constant flirting relationship) and we made out like a lot. "Hey ba-" he started but my lips cut him off. I leaned over the consol between the front seats of my car and I crawled into his seat with him and before I knew it I was tangled in his lap. He put his arms on my hips and moved them down a little and he bit my lip a little and I pulled away and he tried to lean again "no no no" I said as I teased him and put my finger over his mouth. "hey Maya" he caught my attention as I looked up from my phone I had grabbed in my cup holder "what?" I asked raising an eyebrow "is that a shirt or a bra?" he asked I laughed "now wouldn't you like to know" I replied he smirked as if he was saying yes and I laughed. I guess in our make out session he bit my lip to hard I guess I was to caught up I didn't notice, ha but he did. "Maya your lip is bleeding" he stated "oh it's fine." as I grabbed my lip delicately with my finger to cover up the blood. "I can fix that" Lucas said seductivly as he scooted closer trying to kiss me as I dodged and he almost made out with the seat as he caught himself. He gave me the most confused look ever "what's wrong?" I asked. He was speechless until I looked in my mirror.. Oh shit my eyes... this can be a problem. No one could know so I had to I can't believe I was doing this so I compelled him (I know In the vampire diaries it's only vampires but oh well and if u don't know what it is it's like mind control ish they look into your eyes and tell you something and you believe it) "you never saw my eyes change" I said and to make sure it worked I asked if my eyes changed and he had no clue what I was talking about.. Thank god I untangled myself from Lucas and I got out of the car and he did also following not to far behind and I noticed people staring at me and it didn't feel right but I have super hearing literally. I could hear someone in the school talking about how him and his girlfriend did it the other night but I wasn't wanting to know that I wanted to know who those people were and I tried to listen but they were to far away and they had background noise obviously not wanting a werewolf or a vampire to hear them.. I was the only supernatural thing in this town.

ok did you guys like it it's long but you guys wanted me to update more so I will write this a little less as often as my other book which I update like very day so maybe once a week for this but you will get long chapters... ok don't forget to leave a comment and vote for this story thanks bbyyeee 😊😊😘