7. Hoe repellent

warning this chapter is zay turning into twaimz (if you don't no look him up on YouTube.. you will die laughing) ok thanks you may continue..

zay pov
I decided on Vanessa because no offense but missy is a slut. (take that back she May take offense I don't give a shit) she has slept with at least 13 different guys in 2 semesters. She only flirts with you or gets close if she wants something and I don't want to know what she wants but at he same time I want to make sure it's not anything bad.

I walked into the fro-yo shop by my house because You know what I get cravings for fro yo and I'm like screw it lets go.
I sat down with my bowl of frozen yogurt and missy aka Satan in a skirt came up to me and was poking my chest with her finger.

"what now?"

"aw zay I thought you liked me"

"well it looks like your wrong"

"wow okay whatever but I need a favor"

"fuck this shit I'm taking my fro yo and gettin the fu-"

she pulled my wrist so I could sit down again.

"your friends with my lukie right"

(oh bitch hell no is she real right now? that's it I'm a cut her)

"um excuse me but you are trespassing on private property mam I'm gonna have to ask you to vacate the premises"

I said putting my hands on my mouth so it echoed. Maya was my best friend I love her like the sister I never had and I wasn't gonna let this hoe ruin her happiness with the boy she loves. I got up and when she tried to pull my wrist again I flicked it away from her grasp.
(go za go zay look of da flick of da wrist). I decided to text Maya what happened so her and Lucas can hoe proof there relationship.

zay😂: MAYA🚨🚨

maya👑🐶: zay u no I love u but.. WTF IS WRONG WITH U IM BUSY

zay😂: missy is after Lucas she tried buttering me up so that way I could give Lucas a good word in her favor

maya👑🐶: alright I'll tell him thanks for helping me I need some hoe repellent wanna gimme some😂😂😂😏

zay😂: on it brb
zay sent a picture message

zay😂:

Maya👑🐶: oh my lord Zay!!😂😂

zay😂: I got u ✌🏻️

this is me and my friends tbh and twaimz is my life and I'm so sad he is taking a permanent break from old twaimz hopefully he comes back either way he makes an awful day a great one... anyways I'm updating bc y not and I don't have much to say other then comment if u laughed at all bc that's kinda a goal for me rn.. ok I'll go oh and don't forget to vote ookkkk bbyyyeee 😊😊😊