9. this cant be good

Riley pov
I've killed so many people I didn't mean to but I did. Once I got the craving for blood there was no stopping me I had no control. I could hear the blood pumping through there veins and I could smell it too. I... i... I was a ripper.
(Tvd reference😏😉) I felt so much guilt and remorse I didn't want to feel anymore I couldn't do it. That's when I turned off my humanity.

After I turned off my humanity it was so easy to kill. I was no longer sunshine and rainbows Riley she was gone.

Maya pov
I was snuggling with Lucas on his couch, we didn't do anything but he let me wear one his shirts so that way I was more comfortable. (below)

I got a phone call from Ben which was late for him to call especially out of no where so as soon as I answered I knew something was up

M: what is it now?

B: hey can't I just call to say hey

M: we both know that's not why you called now spill

B: ok ok there are "animal" attacks in the woods by your house it's on the news I think you should take care of that don't you?

M: damn it ok yeah I'll text you later bye

I tried to get up but Lucas wrapped his arms around me.

Lucas I gotta go there are "animal" attacks i have to stop I'll be right back I promise

I used air quotes around the word animal and no one but me knows it's Riley because I don't want anyone to think less of her she is going threw hell right now. With that i changed and left Lucas' house and now I was off to save Riley... from herself.

It took me a little but to get to the woods where all the animal attacks Occurred a little while ago but that didn't stop Riley she was feeding on a innocent citizen behind a tree and dozens of other bodies around her. They were compelled not to scream or run so that way she wouldn't have a problem with getting caught. I snapped my fingers in her face and stood there but instead of her being Riley and talking to me she attacked me. I was still in my human form so I couldn't do as much damage and I didn't have time to turn. she had me pinned against a tree so all I could do was scratch her, a scratch won't hurt her but if I bit her the venom would poison her and they don't know about the cure. after she was scratched she quickly ran thinking she was hurt. I fell in the floor with a bleeding lip and mumbled as my eyes glowed green in anger.

It's on bitch

hey sorry it's not that long of a chapter I'm just really busy because I'm on vacation at the time I'm posting this for 2 weeks so I might not update as often I'll update my stories maybe 1 or 2 but I usually update a lot so don't freak out and don't forget to comment and vote thanks guys luv ya gotta zayn -Aubree