The female's mind hazed with pain and swayed her entire conscience until she was left at an unconscious state. Her body slumped against the grasp that had propped her up and unintentionally lost its clutch of reality.

A slight hiss escaped (Y/n)'s lips as she felt her head moving into a position that applied pressure to the agonised point on her head. As she rotated her skull back on its side, the girl was given a moment of clarity throughout her dazed mind.

The female's senses slowly began rousing as her lucid mind started becoming unambiguous as her conscience stirred awake. The more awareness her senses developed, she could finally detect a hand gently combing through her scalp as her body was propped up to lean against the individual.

The female soon forced her eyelids to tremble upon opening, letting her look around a large area that seemed mildly furnished into a supposed room. The more her nerves began awakening, her body also reacted with shuffling movements while her optics proceeded to scan through each detail in a hazy manner.

"How are you feeling?" A smooth voice rippled into her ear as the female's brain was snapped awake by the familiar vocals. She gasped, standing up from her stance, causing her vision to slightly muddle from the rush in movements, but ignored the blankness that consumed her sights, trying to create a larger proximity from the boy that had been holding her.

However, to her dreaded amazement she didn't manage to move as far back as she cared to before her neck was violently tugged, allowing her a very selective distance she can gain from the male's vicinity. (Y/n)'s brain couldn't process that implication of her restraints and only as she continued endeavouring a tactful span did she began gaping at her restrictions.

The girl ceased her vain motions and as a horrified realisation filled her head, she slowly ran her hands up to her scruff to feel a strong material looped around her neck, securely clasped with a small padlock. The more she felt around, the girl managed to detect a straying part of the item as she glided her fingers along the cold, smooth, winding surface of what she recognised as a chain. (Y/n) remained stunned for a moment as she refused to grasp at the implication of the restraint that grounded her.

The girl looked towards the male that sat a few feet away from her on the ground. Alex's features gave little inclination over his thoughts or feelings as he awaited for the girl to conclude the dreaded scene on her own. (Y/n) began to lightly shake her head in disbelief as though her denial would create a miracle that would lead up to her bonds disappearing. However, no such luck came her way as she felt the chain being tugged to urge the female towards the awaiting boy.

"Come here (Y/n)." The girl sternly shook her head, losing her capability to utter a single coherent syllable out of her shocked state. Alex exhaled with displeasure as he pulled on the chain with a harder motion, managing to slightly drag the girl across the smooth surface of the polished floor. (Y/n)'s heart rate redoubled as the covering provided little friction for her body to retaliate against the force applied to her neck.

"No! What's going here?! Where am I-?!" As her words slewed out of her mouth in a disoriented babble, the boy gave a harsh tug on the chain, sliding the girl closer to where he was able to reach his arm out and grab her to pull the female to his body. Once in his embrace, he proceeded to spool his arm around her frame and stroke the girl's hair with the other.

(Y/n) wriggled and figgited against his secure hold, while the boy had a satisfied smile playing on his lips as he felt every inch of the female pressing against his chest. He placed his cheeks to rest against her scalp while (Y/n) huffed and grunted with every attempt to wiggle out of the clinging limbs.

"Alex stop! What's this all about?! Why...why do I have this...'thing' on my neck?!" She refused to utter the item's name, feeling every shrivel of her self-respect deteriorating with each second she felt the restrainer around her throat. Alex squeezed her tighter and let his head fall to her shoulder where he rested against the girl.