"Nope you look more like an asshole to me." I said smirking as the men in the room chuckled and Al frowned at me but smirked.

"I'm an asshole I know that. Tell me something I don't know." He said shrugging it off and seems like he actually was telling the truth about the asshole thing and I ignored it and we went back down to business.

"Back to the important topic people." Marco called out to everyone gaining there attention once again.

"Ok so when the Russians arrive in going to choose the snipers myself and they are going to be newer 10-20. You people have to be careful. If we fail then the Italian Mafia goes down, this could put our name in the history in a bad way and in a good way as well. Make me proud people." Marco said standing up from his seat pushing me off from his lap as well.

"Any questions?" Marco asked them raising an eyebrow at them as they looked at each other thinking of a question that they might want an answer of.

"We need to know their protocols, at what time there are less men in the house and at what time there are a lot and also we have to worry about the cops as well. They aren't gonna be eating donuts while we have war at a house killing people." Jenoah said making a valid point making Marco's it back in his chair pulling me onto his lap from my waist as he frowned.

It seemed like he was deep in thought and then suddenly leaned forward which made his chest touch my back and him be very close to me. "We need to talk To Lucas again now, while we are on that Jenoah you give the Russians a call telling them to fly here as soon as possible and get my mother and our best men in Italy with her." Marco said and nodded at himself then slowly stood up as I got off his lap.

Marco was being all touchy and that because as soon as I was on his lap, his arm snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him like I would run away any second now.

Marco and I walked out of the meeting room in a second after that as he held onto my waist tightly. "Marco what's wrong?" I asked him with worry laced with my voice as I looked up at him, worry and concern evident on it.

Marco breathed out heavily as he looked around and then his hand left my waist and came in contact with my hand making sparks fly like in a Taylor swift song and I enjoyed that never ending feeling. Marco didn't reply me as he walked in a very fast pace towards the bedroom and I contemplated on letting his hand go and go the opposite way or just go with what was gonna happen.

I'm pretty sure he isn't gonna make love to me until I'm ready for it, he told me himself, he promised for that and he looked like a person who wouldn't break his promise and keep it. Italians keep there promises and they aren't a joke to them like it is to Americans.

"Marco what are you doing?" I asked as he opened the door of our room and stepped inside pulling me in with him as he closed the door behind us and locked it quickly before coming to me very fast and pulling me towards him by my waist taking me by shock as my eyes and mouth feel wide open and I looked at him with great confusion.

Marco breathed heavily and nuzzled his nose in my neck as he breathes heavily and I swear if he turns into a werewolf then I'm officially done, dreams come true and literally goals. I wonder if we were werewolves would Marco and I ever be mates? Would he love me? I mean he does like me since he admitted it himself.

Marco's hand came up to my cheek caressing it and not moving his body the slightest as his body was pressed against mine and I tried to move away slightly but after hearing him groan in protest I stopped and he looked up his eyes turning red and full of emotions. His eyes were watery and he looked like he was about to cry and a tear will drop any moment now.