Chapter 17 ~End~

I found myself in the hospital, being shaken awake by nurses and doctors.  I was covered in a thin layer of sweat.  I looked around in confusion at first, taking in my surroundings.  "Darling?  Are you okay, there?" I looked over to see a petite nurse with soft, blond curls framing her face.  "Yeah, I'm fine.  Why did you wake me up?"  The nurse gave me a worried glance while checking up on a machine.  "You were yelling.  Your words were slurred, so we couldn't really understand you, but we are pretty sure it was a name." I nodded, having a good idea what the name I was yelling was.  "How long will I be here?" She smiles and says "No longer then today and half of tomorrow.  Your wound wasn't to extreme and deep." "Okay." I say feeling drowsiness overcome me.  The nurse soon left and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

                                                            ~*~

                    I was soon allowed out of the hospital and was taken home.  Once home, I was greated with hugs and tears from Alyse.  Camie stood and watched from the stairs, her eyes never leaving me and Alyse.  Days after that, I spent most of my time in the meadow, under the old willow.  I would spend what felt like hours, sitting, listening to the wind and hoping each day that maybe Slendy would appear. 

I waited for 5 years.  

~Flashback over~ 

                     And I'm still waiting.  Over all that time, I decide I should probably do something more then just wait.  After I graduated from High school, I earned enough money to go college.  I went for 2 years, learning as much as I could.  I then got a decent job and a small, cozy cabin built in the meadow.  After all that excitement, I just let life lead the way.  I went to work, relaxed by the pond, and waited.   

                          The wind lightly breezed through my hair, making me sigh in content.  As I listened to the world around me, I heard something from along the tree line.  I held my breath in hope as I turned around.  

                            Right outside the tree line was a tall figure in a dark hooded cloak, Slendy.  I gasped, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.  "Slendy!" I cried, running towards him.  When I reached him, I wrapped my arms around him and didn't let go, as though he would disappear if I did.  "Emmie..." He said in a quiet voice, hugging me back.  I looked up at his face with tear-filled eyes and said "Are you okay?  Could you fix your wound?  Are the Slender Hunters gone for good now?"  I had so many questions.  "Yes, Yes I'm fine and they will never come here, again."  I smiled and hugged him tighter.  "I missed you so much...." I said through my small sobs.  "I missed you too, my dear...." He then grabbed me and lifted me up into a kiss. Relief washed over me in that instant.  He was back, and now, we could stay together, forever.

"I love you, my dearest Emerald." 

READ BELOW PEOPLE!!! THERE IS AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

That's the end guys!  Thank you so much for reading and supporting me until now!  Gosh, I love you guys so much! :D 

If you have any questions, you may ask!

Well, until my next story! 

__________ 

Hello, Madi-Chan from the future here!  The seqel "The Wrath's Curse" is now out with two chapters ready!  People had been asking without even checking my other works if there was a seqel, so I decide to put a little note here! Enjoy! :P

~Madi-Chan