Chapter 6

Well guys, what's up? :)  I've had a long week so I hadn't been able to work on this very often, but I got it done now so, yay!  Oh and guys thanx for reading my book.  I really appreciate it!  I honestly had no idea it would get this popular so, thanx you guys! You are all awesome potatos (which is a compliment!!) XD  Well hope you enjoy this chapter!

~Madi-Chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emerald POV :

                          'Where are you?' I text Alyse.  She told me that she had to change the plans up a little bit and told me to just go to the school and wait for her.  'Almost there! k? Be patient! XD'  she texts back a few seconds later.  I had been waiting for a long time and I was starting to get bored and worried.  You see, Alyes's parents were kind of like mine.  No, she doesn't have foster parents, but  sometimes they'll beat her when they got drunk, which was most of the time.  Yeah, she says it's not as bad because she can protect herself better, but sometimes I 'll see her with some bruises on her arms.  

                          Just as I'm thinking I hear my name, "Emeralllllld!".  'Alyse!', my head moves in the direction of the voice and just as I thought, it was Alyse.  "Wow, look at you!" I say impressed.  She was wearing expensive looking jeans with a white spaghetti strap tank top.  On top of that she had a cool looking leather jacket to go with it, she also had her hair up in a pont-tail and had had the smokey eye look going on.  "Oh, shut up!" she says embarassed.  "Well shall we get going!  I want to get to the truth or dare games before everyone gets bored and stops playing it!" "ok, ok!" you see Alyse loves the truth or dare they play.  She says they accually have good dares, so that's why she likes it so much.  When we get there every ones in the football field enjoying themselves.  Once we get through the crowd of people, we finally make it to where people were playing truth or dare.  

                                 "Hey guys! Can we join ya?" Alyse asks in an excited tone.  "Yeah, sure."  someone says.  Then we join the group of people and sit down on the freshly cut grass.  After that the game starts up again.  After a while someone says "I've got a group dare!" you see, when a person says that, there able to dare a group of people to do something, they can only do it once though.  "I dare all the cheerleaders to go into the forest and stay there for ten minutes!" a few gasps came from people in the group when he said this.  People think that Slenderman lives in that forest.  I know that he lived there at one point, but I don't know if he still does.  Then, just as I'm thinking, I hear the cheer captain except the dare.  'Well I guess this means I'm going for a little walk in the woods then.' I think getting up and walking towards the other cheerleaders.  "Good luck, Emmy!" I hear Alyse yell to me as we get ready to go.  Thanks!" I yell back, hoping for the best.

                                                As we walk closer and closer to the woods, all the girls started to talk in slow, hushed voices, probably getting scared.  Then as we enter the woods I somehow feel, relaxed.  Like all the weight on my shoulders just, tumbled away.  I mean yeah, I've always liked the woods.  It was always peacful and I always felt safe, but never have I ever felt this relaxed.  Then suddenly the cheer captain says "Let's stop here.  We don't want to walk to far away from the school!" and so, we stopped.

                                                  About 5 minutes into it, the girl with the flashlight screams.  All the girls, including me, turned around in panic.  We all looked in the direction of the flashlight to see what she was looking at.  

My heart skipped a beat.

I wasn't sure if I should of been happy or angry.

Then I hear a voice in my head.

"Hello, my dear Emmie." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys, how did you like it? Was it good? Well I wanted to put a cliffhanger there just cuz....... I know, I'm a terrible person! XD  Well guys I think I'll do both Slendy and Emmie's POV in the next one, just so you know! Well hope you enjoyed it! Oh and I don't own the song or picture! :)

~Madi-Chan