Side story <3

Hi guys! I'm making a side story of why I called this story 'Princes and Pinkie Promises'.  It's probably gonna be short, but whatever.  I hope you like it and stuff... yeah I'm tired and sick, so my minds being an awkward taco.  Oh, and for this little story I'm just doing Emerald's POV, so just saying.  Also in this one she the age she was at the beginning and if you forgot, it's 7.  Well enjoy! :) 

~Madi-Chan 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Emerald POV:  

                           "it's kinda cloudy isn't it!" I say to Slendy.  This is my 4th time seeing Slendy since we first met, and I still had questions.  "Hey can I ask you some questions?" I ask politely.  After I asked he started to write his answer in the dirt, like always.  I always wondered why Slendy couldn't or chose not to talk.  

"SURE.  YOU LIKE TO ASK QUESTIONS DON'T YOU?" 

 "Yeah I do!  But you're just so interesting to talk to!  Also when you answer my questions ALL you're answers sound cool and smart!"

"HEH.  WELL ASK AWAY." 

"Well, Why don't you have a face?  Were you born with out one or did you lose it somewhere?"  People usually thought that this would be the first question I would ask Slendy, but it wasn't.

"I WAS BORN WITHOUT ONE.  I'M JUST DIFFERENT." 

"That's cool!  Can you see?  Did your mommy and daddy have a face?"

"YES, I CAN SEE EVEN WITHOUT EYES AND I DON'T REMEMBER MY MOTHER AND FATHER." 

" Awesome!  It must be cool to see things without eyes!  And you don't remember your mommy OR daddy?"

"YES, I DON'T REMEMBER THEM..." 

"That's sad..." Then while I'm looking at him, I notice he's wearing a suite.  "Are you a prince or royalty or something?"

"EH?" 

"Are you a prince or something?" I ask again. 

"WHY DO YOU ASK?" 

"It's just that, my daddy showed me a picture of a real prince and he wore a suite like that." 

"REALLY?  WELL I'M NOT A PRINCE."

"Well I can imagine you as a prince!  My daddy use to call me his little princess!" 

"IS THAT SO?"  

"Yeah!  So Slendy, I now say you are officially a prince!"  

"YES, PRINCESS EMERALD." 

I smiled a cheesy grin and hugged him.  I noticed that Slendy always jumps when I touch him.  I wonder why?  "Hey, Slendy." I say, still hugging him.  He looked down at me and nodded his head.  "Will we be friends forever?  Will you never abandon me?" I say quietly.  He nodded his head and hugged me back.  That's never happened before!  He usually just let's me hug him and just sits there staring at me with his blank face.  "Pinkie promise?" I taught him this yesterday, so we can make promises.  He stuck out out his pinkie and wrapped it around mine, and I'll tell you this, he has a really long pinkie.  Nodding his head we made the promise.  

"Thank you, Slendy..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? I think I did pretty well on this one! I thought I should make this so the title would make sense. I'm also bored at home sick, listening to Pandora, and tired, so that's also why I worked on this and posted this. Well hope you enjoyed! :) 

~Madi-Chan <3